Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I once spent 7 hours in the library with the intention of writing a bit of my dissertation and left having written -

"Ideas for Section 3 - Channel Morphology"

Aye, two hours in, and I've written "current work" into my notepad, and underlined it. Its a plan for my presentation. Not going too well so far.

Just dropped a knife on my toe while cooking my dinner. I'm soo clumsy :(

i always get flashbacks of that chandler moment, when i hear about that.

Might have to work another year if the Tories get in.. :( .

new labour doesnt seem so bad at this moment in time...

Cant be bothered with work at all today. I want to go home and play my guitar and fifa 10.

i always get flashbacks of that chandler moment, when i hear about that.

new labour doesnt seem so bad at this moment in time...

Cant be bothered with work at all today. I want to go home and play my guitar and fifa 10.

Actually i think i would rather work ...

Like you i would happily be at home plucking my strings....not got FIFA yet,is it as good as they say it is..?

Its half way through the day for some of us...

I should be in school, to be honest.

Just thought I'd take the first period off (as it's a double) to drink as much coffee as possible to wake myself up.

It's not worked. :(

I should be in school, to be honest.

Just thought I'd take the first period off (as it's a double) to drink as much coffee as possible to wake myself up.

It's not worked. :(

Sleeping during lessons,at the same time as pretending to Sir that you are wide awake and attentive is an art form to be mastered asap.

Sleeping during lessons,at the same time as pretending to Sir that you are wide awake and attentive is an art form to be mastered asap.

Haha, good idea. I'll give that a shot.

Last time I slept in school (I was up all night, stayed out for gig tickets) the teacher walked over, and dropped the biggest folder he could find on the desk. Everyone in the class near about shat themselves, while I slowly raised my head asking "what? I'm trying to sleep here"!

Last time I slept in school (I was up all night, stayed out for gig tickets) the teacher walked over, and dropped the biggest folder he could find on the desk. Everyone in the class near about shat themselves, while I slowly raised my head asking "what? I'm trying to sleep here"!

Yea i remember when i was at school(just) i had a job at night,a paper round in the morning and used to go to gigs in the Apollo in Glasgow,so i was always back on the last train to Stirling..

School was a handy place to catch up on your sleep.

Actually i think i would rather work ...

Like you i would happily be at home plucking my strings....not got FIFA yet,is it as good as they say it is..?

:lol:

thought as much

I've actually never played fifa on the xbox before, so i cant really base it off much. I only just indulged in an xbox a month ago so i'm quite new to this from the days of the ps2. That said, i really have been missing out! First game was a nade double against hibs. if only...

You are clearly a bad influence on my son and daughter - I shall be having words with their mother..... <_<:P:lol:

You are clearly a bad influence on my son and daughter - I shall be having words with their mother..... <_<:P:lol:

Pfft. :P

I actually went back to school after getting them.

Your children went back to their house! :rolleyes: