Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh my god.

:huh:

Do you disagree that Henrik Larsson, one of the few loyal players in football and the last world class player to ply his trade in the SPL is a legend?

People with hairy moles. I can't understand anyone who would leave the house, especially a woman, with 2 inch long hairs (that look like pube hairs) hanging off a hairy mole on their chin. DO they never look in the mirror or something? At least trim it once a month ffs!

Worse than that older women who go out with their hairy chins and top lips. There is a woman that lives around here that I saw in the chippy one night and she had a hairy top lip and chin. :barf

:huh:

Do you disagree that Henrik Larsson, one of the few loyal players in football and the last world class player to ply his trade in the SPL is a legend?

You really are trying too hard. Can't you just be like most other Rangers fans and say something like "aye, bit Ally McCoist wiz even legendaryur".

Anyway, I feel like absolute shite and I can't figure out why. Everything hurts.

You really are trying too hard. Can't you just be like most other Rangers fans and say something like "aye, bit Ally McCoist wiz even legendaryur".

Anyway, I feel like absolute shite and I can't figure out why. Everything hurts.

Just saying things how I see them mate.

Is that like absolute vodka?

If so, can't imagine it tasting that good. :huh:

Twiste, you are my new favourite poster :lol:

WHAT??!?! I thought I was always your favourite poster? :(