Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking iTunes just took the liberty of deleting about 3000 songs for no reason, it's the second time this has happened. I fucking hate it.

This happened to me this morning too, it happens every time I download a new version - and sometimes for no real reason! I had 3,599 songs on it. <_<

'Cesc - When this has happened to me, the music I've downloaded from iTunes hasn't stayed on it, and I can't find them anywhere on my computer. What jockeys_barmy_army said might be true, but I don't know.

To get your CD's that you've imported on again, just go to File> Add Folder To Library>My Music>iTunes>iTunes Music (or Previous iTunes Library or something of that ilk) and stick in the folder that contains all your music. The first time this happened, I made the error of importing all my CD's back on - bad idea.

Once you get your music back, your playlists will be gone, 'cause you've had to make a new library. That's the only real problem I can find.

So there's no way around it? Whenever you download the new iTunes, it deletes all your songs from the library? Fucking hell, that's poor.

Has no one told Apple about this?!

It doesn't happen to everyone's. None of my mates have experienced the problem. I thought it was just something wrong with mine until today.

This happened to me this morning too, it happens every time I download a new version - and sometimes for no real reason! I had 3,599 songs on it. <_<

'Cesc - When this has happened to me, the music I've downloaded from iTunes hasn't stayed on it, and I can't find them anywhere on my computer. What jockeys_barmy_army said might be true, but I don't know.

To get your CD's that you've imported on again, just go to File> Add Folder To Library>My Music>iTunes>iTunes Music (or Previous iTunes Library or something of that ilk) and stick in the folder that contains all your music. The first time this happened, I made the error of importing all my CD's back on - bad idea.

Once you get your music back, your playlists will be gone, 'cause you've had to make a new library. That's the only real problem I can find.

I didn't realise Alien Ant Farm had so many albums.

I didn't realise Alien Ant Farm had so many albums.

I only have one of theirs. :P

It's my dad's, actually.

Edit - Petty thing.

That Dappy cunt from N-Dubz. He ruined my watching of Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

Edited by Smurph

The p***k who drove over the golf course that i have been setting up for opening, Wont see the full damage till tomorrow morning when its day light.
:lol:
HSF

Get a room, FFS..... :rolleyes::ph34r:

That Dappy c**t from N-Dubz. He ruined my watching of Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

Dappy and his mate got collared by the Police yesterday to be questioned about an alleged sexual assault that they may have "witnessed". The dipstick in the daft hat may not be on Buzzcocks again for a while! ;)

Get a room, FFS..... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Dappy and his mate got collared by the Police yesterday to be questioned about an alleged sexual assault that they may have "witnessed". The dipstick in the daft hat may not be on Buzzcocks again for a while! ;)

......................... Aw, never mind......I was going to say...........I better not, I'll have MIND down on me like a ton of bricks.

......................... Aw, never mind......I was going to say...........I better not, I'll have MIND down on me like a ton of bricks.

And a whole 1 minute later.........

Here you go, a new avatar for you......

post-1053-1258587176.jpg

.....just so everyone know you're not one really - honest! :rolleyes: