Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bad attack of insomnia last night. Woke up feeling washed out. Raining yet again this morning. And a friend of mine was in a similar tired state as well. Neither of us happy bunnies today - though fortunately not because of each other! :(

And I got to home to find a letter from work: Dear Kilt, Please find enclosed your pension benefit statement. Please note that although your address has printed incorrectly on the letter, we are holding your correct address on our system". <_< As if the day couldn't have got any worse.

Sigh... :(:bairn

Bad attack of insomnia last night. Woke up feeling washed out. Raining yet again this morning. And a friend of mine was in a similar tired state as well. Neither of us happy bunnies today - though fortunately not because of each other! :(

And I got to home to find a letter from work: Dear Kilt, Please find enclosed your pension benefit statement. Please note that although your address has printed incorrectly on the letter, we are holding your correct address on our system". <_< As if the day couldn't have got any worse.

Sigh... :(:bairn

The Government call you "Kilt"? :o I yearn for the day I get a letter addressed to me as "Sir Twisteh". :(