Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yip

Well thats a start. The rest will come back in dribs and drabs,you need screen out the fiction from the facts..

Cans were had and pubs were visited.

I can mind everything to chucking out time, just can't mind how I got home

which, strangely, always seems to happen with everyone, no matter how bad they are :huh:

Edited by Milevskiy

Had the same problem when running with my stomach stopping me for running properly for over a year and a half, after getting ultrasounds etc I got another appointment with the doc to see what to do next. However, I had to get a locum as my usual doctor is off ill. Now, I went in, explained everything and discussed about this sports clinic that my normal doctor mentioned. She was having none of it, persistent in assuming that it was simply a stitch I had she went on to tell me how to breathe when I'm running. Frustrated at this point I asked her what to do to stop it and she then typed 'causes of a stitch' into google. Over a year and a half I've been trying to figure out what this is and she is using a bloody google search!? Ridiculous.

I've to get a ultrasound scan in January. I've had a couple before and it's been fine

I sneezed and the wee screen turned red and a big wave came across like a weather report, doctors thought I was having a heart attack or something :lol:

I realise that's no help to you whatsoever, but I thought I'd throw that in there.

I've to get a ultrasound scan in January. I've had a couple before and it's been fine

I sneezed and the wee screen turned red and a big wave came across like a weather report, doctors thought I was having a heart attack or something :lol:

I realise that's no help to you whatsoever, but I thought I'd throw that in there.

:lol:

People who look at P&B when supposed to be working. You know who you are. ;) Get cracking lazy! :P
Who posts on here when they should be working? Own up.

Me...my boss is out and i have just caught upon Corrie. Naughty Capy...

People who look at P&B when supposed to be working. You know who you are. ;) Get cracking lazy! :P

It's not laziness, it just gives me something to do whilst working :P It's better than people who sit on here for ages trying to waste time while they wait for their girlfriend to come over ;)

I've just turned down a free ticket to Dundee United v Rangers to spend the evening with the girlfriend. Am I not wonderful? <_< I better be getting brownie points for this. ;)

Only thing good about the first option would be that the ticket was free..Think about all those **** having to pay again to watch their team :bairn