Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh gods. :(

I remember nothing from last night. I dont know where we went, what time I came back, how I got back, or when I went to bed. My memory starts from the boak. And then the next one, and then the next one...Oh gods. I think I was only out for a couple hours as well.

The only thing I have a vague vision of is my flatmates girlfriend. Why? What did I say or do? Oh gods.

Oh nothing much - throwing up into your bedroom wastebin, bin leaking, you scrubbing everywhere with disinfectant to get rid of the smell, showering in the early hours and it being too cold in your flat to come out, but when you finally did you were shivering and shaking and about to throw up again.

That's why, when I saw the wee xbl this morning I thought I'd ask how you were feeling. ;)

Tell me though, am I missing much fun without this guzzling alcohol thing? :huh:

You're a postman - where's my delivery from Amazon? I had purchased four things yesterday online and paid for express delivery so they'd come today. For some reason, the order was divided into two lots, one of three parcels, the other with the fourth parcel. The postman comes today and he's only got the one part of the order, the single parcel.

Where's my other three parcels?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I ordered an Xbox game on Saturday from Amazon using the one day delivery service and it came on Thursday. Then on Thursday I ordered a DVD using the same delivery service and it came on Friday. Both items were in stock when I ordered them.

It seems to vary wildly even when you've got a specified delivery date.

when the whole family has the flu and you go into tesco to buy 1 bottle of calpol, 1 nurofen for kids and 1 nurofen for adults, que for fucking ages and then the bitch on the till says she can only sell 2 of the 3 items cos theyre not allowed to sell more than that. f**k off

when the whole family has the flu and you go into tesco to buy 1 bottle of calpol, 1 nurofen for kids and 1 nurofen for adults, que for fucking ages and then the bitch on the till says she can only sell 2 of the 3 items cos theyre not allowed to sell more than that. f**k off

You can at the pharmacy, I believe.

in one transaction though.

you could go back round the store go to a separate till and get it.

or go to the self service till and do it as two transactions. no?

edit: its the paracetamol content. they're just trying to avoid being to blame if you top yourself.

Edited by theentomologist

I'm really, really bored. Saturday night telly is shit! <_<

Start reading the Sherlock Holmes books from the Gutenberg Project.

Just search for Conan Doyle, and then find "A Study In Scarlet", the first novel.

I've been reading through them this week, and they're excellent. Watson keeps saying that he's ejaculated.

Start reading the Sherlock Holmes books from the Gutenberg Project.

Just search for Conan Doyle, and then find "A Study In Scarlet", the first novel.

I've been reading through them this week, and they're excellent. Watson keeps saying that he's ejaculated.

Sherlock Holmes has never taken my fancy. I have a few books that I could do with reading, but I am just in that kind of mood where nothing will hold my attention.