Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And what have you learned?

I've learned that when you leave things to the last minute no matter how hard you work to make up for it fate will conspire to f**k it up for you, as a punishment for being a lazy shit up to the day of the deadline.

Worse thing is when I read my essay back there was quite a few noticeable mistakes which my brain was too fucked to notice the first time I checked over it. That's not those thundercunts at the printers fault, but I'm blaming them anyway.

To punch f**k out of the annoying, inconsiderate bitches in front of him?

I was thinking about it my man.

With you on that one man. When people do cuntish things that I, if im being honest, can see myself doing in their position it doesnt bother me as much, but when I know for a fact that I would be more considerate than they are being it really annoys me.

Exactly. I'm sure I do annoying things to frustrate people from time to time by accident, but taking my sweet time at a printer when there's a big line of angry faces looking at me, would never happen.

Anyway the PTTGOMN is being in Glasgow on the old firm day. Definitely having an early one tonight.

There's a German guy (not that special given it's fucking Cologne) in the hostel and he's doing my tits in. He really, really thinks he's funny and is obese to the point where you can hear him breathing from 15 yards away.

He's like a German version of James Corden.

Guest The Phoenix

There's a German guy (not that special given it's fucking Cologne) in the hostel and he's doing my tits in. He really, really thinks he's funny and is obese to the point where you can hear him breathing from 15 yards away.

It's Herr Law Von Stud.

Achtung young virgeen. You vill listen to my comedy styleengs, yes? :P

Major major uni bugbear: computers. Not the standard moan that people are on pusbook and the likes, that is part and parcel of studying in today's networking world. Today has to do with people who log in to a computer and then leave. To find a book, perhaps, but the computer system logs you out over here after half an hour. Which means people are 'booking' their place with their stuff (the equivalent of the towel on the sunbed) and then pissing off, presumably to go to lunch and talk about fashion or some other shite. Because it is almost entirely women who do this.

Edited by vikingTON

New phonebook through. But BT have chosen Lee McConnell, the 'face of Scottish Athletics' in a team GB tracksuit for the 2012 thingy doodah.

Shes not ugly, but What's she won though?

Nice body shame about the boatrace award 2005.