Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I was supposed to fly to Bristol this morning for a wedding over the weekend. As it happens the wee man is ill with some sort of eye infection. I don't know more than that as it seems to be easier getting your hole from Carmen Electra than it is to get an appointment at the Doctors.

So I'm stuck in with the boy all weekend whilst my girlfriend is away at this wedding. :(

Got a couple of tons of Scots Pine logs delivered yesterday and started splitting them. I hit one and there was a huge pool of resin inside it which splattered everywhere. And it got in my hair :lol: And it doesnt wash out unless I use white spirit on it. This should be fun.

A 120 mile round trip with four pished c***s in your motor to see your team get humped. :(

Central Belters in general thinking that any round trip over 100 miles (leaving the Central Belt basically) is worthy of a whinge. Maybe we're just used to 'long' trips whereas they're not and it's just a mindset thing.

When I see Pars fans for example saying that Dumfries is too far away, I just want to give them a good slap.

I'm really starting to get fed up with all this extra charity work that the guys in my work football team are trying to push through. I joined to play football and that is it, it's doing my nut in.

Yes, I am a rather selfish person...

Edited by the jambo-rocker

I'm really starting to get fed up with all this extra charity work that the guys in my work football team are trying to push through. I joined to play football and that is it, it's doing my nut in.

Yes, I am a rather selfish person...

But honest!

There's a loud american shouting at me from the radio,

No wait -

It's just Katy Perry shouting different words about how sexy the world is

over a backing track that sounds pretty similar to the last one.

OK we get it you vacuous yankee bint - your hot but you're getting boring.

Now go away and shut it for a bit.

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats better.

Edited by MEADOWXI

Young, 20-something students or graduates mouthing off like they're already experts in their field (or normally politics) when in fact they only have a tiny bit of the life experience they think they have. Far worse when they're at uni though.

dear fucking shengus

Not my fault, I have an exam timetable and it says tech tomorrow. It's only a draft timetable but still should be the same as the final one.

Edit: the reason I don't have the final one is because my mate lost his so I gave him mine.

Edited by Lichtieforlife

My brother came back from school once and asked what's the point in going back to school now that he'd done all his exams. I tried to disown him as I explained what prelims were and that they're not real exams but tough brotherly love must have kicked in.

On the other hand, my mum went nuts when she asked when my prelims were and I said I'd already had them the month before.

Not my fault, I have an exam timetable and it says tech tomorrow. It's only a draft timetable but still should be the same as the final one.

Edit: the reason I don't have the final one is because my mate lost his so I gave him mine.

Because nobody could lie to the useless one on Facebook, no?! "He thinks it's physics now, quality min!"

My brother came back from school once and asked what's the point in going back to school now that he'd done all his exams. I tried to disown him as I explained what prelims were and that they're not real exams but tough brotherly love must have kicked in.

On the other hand, my mum went nuts when she asked when my prelims were and I said I'd already had them the month before.

Our prelims are important though because they decide what we can take next year.

I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the words "draft" and "final" to find out the difference.

Doesn't matter what exam it is anyway, you're so f'cking stupid you'll be failing them all in anycase.

I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the words "draft" and "final" to find out the difference.

Doesn't matter what exam it is anyway, you're so f'cking stupid you'll be failing them all in anycase.

Actually, my higher maths prelim went really well! :)