Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Going out for a few drinks to celebrate one of the guy's birthdays, and everyone will be with their girlfriend except me, cause I've kinda went and broke her arsehole.

fixed?

And I repeat, he didn't seem particularly whistle happy to me.

And I repeat, he did to me. :)

He wasn't card happy, but for the first 35 minutes he stopped the game constantly when he didn't have to, despite usually being a decent referee.

Guest The Phoenix

Getting woke up by a Squirrel going tonto on my windowsill. Quite a surreal thing to see this early on a Sunday morning.

The Lone Ranger on Silver would have been more surreal.

Never understood the fear of insects, untill now.

My flatmate came knocking on my door in a bit of a panic, because there was a tiny wee beatle in a bowl in the kitchen. Went through and had a look round the place, when we pulled back the wood beneath the kitchen cabinets there was hundreds of wee b*****ds running around underneath it. :green

My fucking skin is itchy all over now, disgusting.

Never understood the fear of insects, untill now.

My flatmate came knocking on my door in a bit of a panic, because there was a tiny wee beatle in a bowl in the kitchen. Went through and had a look round the place, when we pulled back the wood beneath the kitchen cabinets there was hundreds of wee b*****ds running around underneath it. :green

My fucking skin is itchy all over now, disgusting.

Paul McCartney?

Guest The Phoenix

Christ, you pun merchants all Come Together, don't you?

Get back to where you once belonged.

We can work it out.

PS I love you.

Get back to where you once belonged.

We can work it out.

PS I love you.

Thanks. I was thinking about getting the Revolver out, that's how distressing my Beatles situation was. That was Yesterday though, I'm now sure I can get by with a little help from my friends, my attitude to these little b*****ds is very much Live and Let Die.

That's it, I'm all out.