Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The gas has been switched off for at least four hours now by the useless fuckers trying to fix the problem in the area. Cos it's fine, we don't at all want hot running water or cooked food, continue to proceed at your leisurely pace.

If we had less fat manual workers spouting drivel on internet forums this country wouldn't be broke all the time.

Use electricity you backward Greenockian douchebag.

What would you say if you answered the phone to a scammer?

I normally just tell them to go away and remove me from their list, but they've been more frequent of late and it's prompted me just to start wasting as much of their time as possible.

Use electricity you backward Greenockian douchebag.

Who the f**k uses electricity to heat their boiler and cook food in the oven? Might as well have a fucking wood-burning stove for all the use that is.

Edited by vikingTON

The gas has been switched off for at least four hours now by the useless fuckers trying to fix the problem in the area. Cos it's fine, we don't at all want hot running water or cooked food, continue to proceed at your leisurely pace.

If we had less fat manual workers spouting drivel on internet forums this country wouldn't be broke all the time.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to order a curry to me.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to order a curry to me.

The latest update from the Dickson select is that when demolishing some house in the area they've hit a pipe like a right bunch of fucktards would and don't know where it is. They've been searching for 12 hours, still haven't found it but 'hope to have it back on by the end of the weekend'. That's unacceptable, in a proper country they'd have one manual worker taken out and shot on the hour every hour until they fixed the problem, instead of sitting around in vans drinking tea.

This may require living in an Indian restaurant never mind a phone-in.

This may require living in an Indian restaurant never mind a phone-in.

I'm not gonna lie to you that sounds fucking brilliant. You're one lucky b*****d. I propose thr motion that this 'complaint' is moved to the RTBC thread.

A lot of people including me, my parents, and anyone else whose building has no gas connection?

No gas connection? Is it located in the 14th Century? Do they cook with the tiny useless hotplate cookers you get in cheap holiday apartments?

The 21st century?

I asked 'Who?' - you've lost your touch.

Edited by vikingTON

Who the f**k uses electricity to heat their boiler and cook food in the oven? Might as well have a fucking wood-burning stove for all the use that is.

I have never seen a gas oven in my life. Even places I've been with a gas hob have electric ovens. Perhaps you're the one that needs to come out of the 1970s...

I have never seen a gas oven in my life. Even places I've been with a gas hob have electric ovens. Perhaps you're the one that needs to come out of the 1970s...

If you haven't made a cheese toastie under a gas grill oven then you haven't lived.

Yeah my oven is electric while the hobs are gas.

In my old flat the oven was gas but I'm fairly sure the appliance was about 30 years old.

Oh yeah, he's not really been around since the election...maybe he's emigrated?

He hasn't posted in ages and all his posts since January have been culled. Very strange.