Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Finding out your girlfriend of 5 months is masquerading as a singleton and chatting up guys via the internet. Being made redundant isn't amazing either. Both have happened to me in a week.

Could be worse Jammy, Saintsam could have knocked you back as a friend on Bebo :lol::lol:

Chin up mate, things will pick up ;)

The parents of Madelaine McCann.

How the f**k is going to see the pope going to find their child? There already all over the news all around the world, they dont need to start visiting famous people, their practically celebrities themselves now and it's going WAY to far the amount of things their doing. Why aren't they concentrating on finding their child by staying in Portugul with police etc?

Guest The Phoenix

How the f**k is going to see the pope going to find their child? There already all over the news all around the world, they dont need to start visiting famous people, their practically celebrities themselves now and it's going WAY to far the amount of things their doing. Why aren't they concentrating on finding their child by staying in Portugul with police etc?

Bit harsh Simon. :(

How they find comfort and at the same time maintain Maddies profile is a difficult balancing act but to call them celebrities is just plain silly.

I would suggest them staying in Portugal is the last thing the Police need to "help" them.

Guest xbasslichtie

Hell it could be the pope for all they know! Eyes of a killer!

I agree with you. Prepare to be shot down by other posters in flames of hatred and competitive grief!

Bit harsh Simon. :(

How they find comfort and at the same time maintain Maddies profile is a difficult balancing act but to call them celebrities is just plain silly.

I would suggest them staying in Portugal is the last thing the Police need to "help" them.

Aye, bit is going on a nice wee trip to meet the Pope going to make everything ok?

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, bit is going on a nice wee trip to meet the Pope going to make everything ok?

Probably not but then again is not going, going to?

I'm not throwing flames of hatred or competitive grief (:angry:;), nor am I attempting to defend them. I do know that if I were in their position, I wouldn't be thinking very straight and would probably cut off my gonnads if I thought it would help.

Probably not but then again is not going, going to?

I'm not throwing flames of hatred or competitive grief (:angry:;), nor am I attempting to defend them. I do know that if I were in their position, I wouldn't be thinking very straight and would probably cut off my gonnads if I thought it would help.

Yeah - obviously its very hard for her family, but I dont understand how spending thousands of pounds of donations on going to visit the Pope in Italy is going to make a difference!

I agree. Also why do they need a campaign manager? :blink:

Guest The Phoenix
I agree. Also why do they need a campaign manager? :blink:

A what??!! :o:angry:

I'm starting to mellow to Simon's point of view. ;)

Guest xbasslichtie

£15 pounds to graduate???

Im not going to my graduation ceremony as I dont do that kind of shit, but they still want £15 to mail my graduation certificate out to me....whats it printed on? Gold??

Guest The Phoenix
£15 pounds to graduate???

Im not going to my graduation ceremony as I dont do that kind of shit, but they still want £15 to mail my graduation certificate out to me....whats it printed on? Gold??

Get yer dosh out xbass! :angry:;)

Seriously xbass, you should do it - my daughter's graduation was one of the proudest moments of my life.

If you don't want to do it for yourself, what about your family? :unsure:

Press officer too I heard. :blink:

WHIT?!?!?!

Been looking on the net, trying to find out a few facts here.

Im not trying to be disrespectful to them at all, but some of these things are a complete joke.

There using other people's money to try and find their 4 year old child (who they left alone in a hotel with 2 other infants) and there spending this cash on wee outings to see the pope, press officers and campaign managers?! There's f**k all need for these donations anyway, money is hardly gonna do anything right now is it!

What on Earth to the makers of Top Gear take us for?

The three of them are to drive from Bristol to London without using the M4. That's West to East across the country.

They start off heading west through Bedminster. All going well so far. Then in the next shot, they're at the Cumberland Basin (that's near the Bristol City ground at Ashton Gate for those in the know), which is WEST of the city centre, the OTHER SIDE of Bedminster FROM where they were heading in the first shot, travelling in a WESTERLY direction, towards Weston-Super-Mare, then, they're heading EAST again, through the city centre, where they then end up on the M32. w**kers. Note, this will take them to the motorway, the M4, which they're not meant to be using.

Also, having to tell an exceptionally good friend that the guy she hooked up with last night bought a house with his missus not long ago isn't a nice feeling. Needless to say, she'll not be asking for a repeat.

Next thing you know they'll be on Vernon Kay's Gameshow Marathon.

I'm with Simon on this one, how will going to the Vatican help find thier daughter? I find it all rather sad now, it doesn't even seem to be about Madeliene anymore.

No doubt I will get shot down for saying this but I was actually cringing watching their interview on Tonight with Trevor McDonald and also when I heard they are off for a trip to Rome.

Obviously as time passes and there's no news about their wee girl , the parent will be concerned that the public will forget about her and she'll fall from the public eye. So in order to keep the case in the papers and at the forefront of the public's mind, they have to do things like this.

I would have thought it strange if they didn't have a campaign manager.

Guest xbasslichtie
Get yer dosh out xbass! :angry:;)

Seriously xbass, you should do it - my daughter's graduation was one of the proudest moments of my life.

If you don't want to do it for yourself, what about your family? :unsure:

My family are pretty cool about it to be honest! My mum used the "but your gran would want to see". Next time we saw my gran..."Oh xbass(for thats my real christian name) never goes in for that sort of stuff, he's like me, doesnt like all that rubbish". Proud to be related to her! :D

If I was to go to the Ceremony it would be £45 just for that alone. Ill get my fill of graduation, I work in the factory that provides all the robes!