Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I guess most of us can empathise with that Rant, Monster.

My latest (in a long list of tactics) is:

Caller: Can I speak to Mr or Mrs *****, please?

Me: Who's calling?

Caller: Amanada from InYerFace Financial Services

Me: Who?

The record to date is 6 "Who's". :D

:lol:

That is fucking brilliant.

Hope I get a cold-caller tonight now.

Nice work. :D

We get two or three a night since somebody in the house decided she'd like to spend her time doing online surveys <_< , so I've been teaching the boy to say random things to them.

So far we've had fun with

"Banana!"

"Penguin"

"Rudimentary cabinets"

After one of the 'penguin' efforts, the woman asked to speak to my mum or dad. :ph34r:

This should be in the RTBC thread instead. Well it made me LOL. (I got a strange look from the other half. :ph34r: )

Maybe its coz I'm crabbit and tired at the moment after getting up for the Scotland U-20's game this morning but a thing that bugs me is one of my female work colleagues using the term 'is it?' far too often and always when it is not even the right thing to say.

A couple of recent examples:-

Monday morning I said to her that I was "absolutely shattered", to which she replied, "is it?".

Yesterday one of the guys was going out to take photos at one of our sites and he said "I'll need to charge the camera batteries before I go" and again came her reply, "is it"?

Thats just two examples but she does it loads of times each day :angry:

I know this type of p1sh is common place with young chavs in London but she is nearly 40 and Scottish.

I assume The View were good?

The Martell however.........is there a night where there's never any aggro there?

I've been there a few times and there's always fighting. There was fighting in the crowd, there was fighting outside. Some guys in the kebab shop afterwards were saying that I was throwing punches at the band :blink:

I went to the Doctors for my appointment this morning,only to be told that it was meant to be tomorrow morning. Now I have a new appointment for today at 1pm. :(

Person I work with pissing me off again today. I was ordering some work boots for the work experience lads coming next week, so went to see what we already had in stock. I told him we needed some size 10 and 11s as we have plenty 8s. He looked shocked! He asked if I was sure so I said 'aye, ive just been up and checked, we have 10 size 8s'. Despite this he still looks confused and goes to check for himself. <_<:death Im not going to lie to the stupid c**t about some workboots!!!

Yesterday as well, I got this tray out full of screws all been thrown in together so they were all mixed up. Loads and loads of them. So I sorted them into piles on one of the 4 tables we have in the stores. I went away for 5 mins and when I came back he had decided to throw all the screws back in the tray mixed up again so he could fix some grinder on the same table as mine. The other 3 tables were free ffs!!!! :angry:

Bad cholesterol level at 8.41 :o:( Good cholesterol is low.

Have to take simvastatin tablets for a month then back to the Doctors for another blood test.

Edited by saints1884

I've had a really bad stomach ache on and off over the past four days :( Not sue if it's all the Ibuprofin I've been taking, the oceans of cider I've swallowed or the poor diet and generally not looking after myself properly. :unsure:

I've had a really bad stomach ache on and off over the past four days :( Not sue if it's all the Ibuprofin I've been taking, the oceans of cider I've swallowed or the poor diet and generally not looking after myself properly. :unsure:

Or all of the above. :P