Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm so fed up at the minute. Stressed out my ringer at work, constantly on the bones of my arse even though I'm knocking my pan in at said job, and I'm just fed up of the monotony of life.

I feel like I have absolutely nothing to look forward to just now. Gave my poor mother a long-winded email this morning in the hope I would unburden myself, but just feel so shite that I've put it all on her.

Ken the feeling :(

Sorry I can't be any help.

Playing frustration earlier and getting beaten by my 4 year old son.

Not just him luckily getting his 4 wee guys to their finishing post but the fact he clearly played a calculated game by eliminating my characters as he went round the board before smugly proclaiming 'YAAAAAAAS AM THE WINNER AND YOU'RE RUBBISH'.

4 games played and I didn't win a single one.

Absolutely f**king raging.

Open a P&B account for him; sounds like he's more...our sort of people...

Why? You wouldn't see it and you'd forget the bacon.

I was assuming too much about the inherent goodness of humanity, there.

I figured everyone would stop you and say, "Oh my God! Did you remember the bacon?!"

Would you stop and then talk to some nutter with that tattooed on their forehead?!

This is unravelling at an alarming speed. Clearly I didn't think this tattoo through.

Although, a forehead tattoo is unlikely to be the most unnerving thing about me, TBH.

Sportsound being incapable of reporting accurate tables, despite the official Beeb website managing to do OK.

They keep forgetting that Livi have a points deduction, and are determined that we're a point behind Cowden now. This shit it not hard; look it up on your own website FFS.

How the f**k did this lot get the money to f**k off out of the country to be one of 72 virgins?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31568241

I'm guessing daddy's credit card for borrowed got a bit of online booking. Edited by WhiteRoseKillie