Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whoa whoa whoa. Standfree I've claimed 8mile as my own. You go find someone else.

Edited by mattydfc

To be fair, I'm not sure if the picture was fully verified.

There was a story about a woman snorting the ashes of the hosts father at a house party and a picture of the alleged perpetrator was posted along with the news story. Someone then claimed that the paper had it wrong and had instead posted a picture of the perpetrator's 14 year old sister

:1eye

You'll start to come across as a bit of a weapon if you keep using all your red dots on me as well pal.

Try not to stress tonight, your missus doesn't deserve the violence.

Something that really annoys me about people I know as well as what people have said on P&B. It's blatantly obvious that a lot of guys have girlfriends /wives because they're scared they won't find anything better despite the fact their girlfriend /wife is blatantly an absolute c**t.

A shower of absolute spineless bawbags who must be in for a terrible life

Something that really annoys me about people I know as well as what people have said on P&B. It's blatantly obvious that a lot of guys have girlfriends /wives because they're scared they won't find anything better despite the fact their girlfriend /wife is blatantly an absolute c**t.

A shower of absolute spineless bawbags who must be in for a terrible life

Absolutely. The thread the other day where people were saying that they're wife/girlfriend was going mental saying they were talking to other women whenever they picked up their phones was horrible stuff to read. Especially horrible as they seemed to think it was just 'normal' and acceptable behaviour.

Ha! :lol:

You have got to be fucking kidding me?!

Your last few efforts at annoying me prior to your 'time-out', like a poor auld soul, you actually got lost on Pie & Bovril :lol:

Did you forget dribbling pish about me supporting Bo'ness or Rangers, or something equally as irrelevant on a Jeremy Clarkson thread? :1eye

And after a couple of pictures of Dave Myers got really under your skin on one thread, you went running to the Heads Gone thread looking for attention and chums to back you in your obsession with me, only to be met with a wall of silence. Not a word or a peep. Absolutely squat.

The reason you were met with no response was because you were consistently making an arse of yourself on countless threads and folk just seen you simply as being a tragic old fanny. And being simply a tragic old fanny, that's what ultimately got you punted isn't it?

Speaking of which, I hear you were temporarily banned for making tasteless remarks and using offensive terms for people with mental conditions and special needs :o

What is it about those harmless individuals that bothers you so much that led you to believe it's acceptable to use derogatory terms used to insult and mock them?

Also, why exactly do pictures of Dave Myers get you all unsettled and upset?

Straight answers as opposed to deflection please. In your own time.....

^^^

Doesn't care