Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Anyone who drinks milk from a cow is a fucking weirdo, all the taste of cow hormones is proper beast behaviour. Soy milk/almond milk is the correct way to drink milk.unsweetened.

Atrocious chat.

I'm the same - don't notice much difference between blue and green milk myself so just go for the less fatty option. I like my milk room temperature or a bit warmer so I leave it on the kitchen windowsill rather than the fridge. Will have a nice warm glass waiting for me when I get back!

Abysmal behaviour.

I'm the same - don't notice much difference between blue and green milk myself so just go for the less fatty option. I like my milk room temperature or a bit warmer so I leave it on the kitchen windowsill rather than the fridge. Will have a nice warm glass waiting for me when I get back!

post-16460-0-46020000-1461247728_thumb.g

You should go on Come Dine With Me throbber - a charred chicken kiev on the worlds most disgusting octagonal plate washed down by some horrible warm milk straight from the windowsill.

Keeping milk on the windowsill is fucking odd behaviour. What a weird little guy you are, Throbs. 

Edited by smpar

Throbber sits on the bus laughing maniacally.  At home, his milk sits on the windowsill, carefully positioned to catch the best of the days sun.

No-one hears Maddies cries from his basement.  All she can do is keep screaming towards the darkness, hoping that one day emancipation will come and she will be free.

Throbber sits on the bus laughing maniacally.  At home, his milk sits on the windowsill, carefully positioned to catch the best of the days sun.

No-one hears Maddies cries from his basement.  All she can do is keep screaming towards the darkness, hoping that one day emancipation will come and she will be free.

She doesn't even mind the imprisonment and the molestation that much, but she can't fucking stand blue top milk. Someone save her from this hell!

Throbber goes to charity shops and asks for old swimming trunks, he prefers pairs with Spiderman and Spongebob Squarepants pictures on them. 

Throbber goes to charity shops and asks for old swimming trunks, he prefers pairs with Spiderman and Spongebob Squarepants pictures on them. 

I can confirm this; we've been sending them to him for months, and we're still awaiting payment..

It's better than the old soiled underpants fetish TBH. We just stuff cushions with those now.