Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Rangers fans buying up tickets for the East Fife end for the forthcoming cup tie!!! :angry:

Edited to add

Rangers Fans getting seats on the free busses being put on by the Club to take fans to EEP!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by King Kebab

Rangers fans buying up tickets for the East Fife end for the forthcoming cup tie!!! :angry:

Edited to add

Rangers Fans getting seats on the free busses being put on by the Club to take fans to EEP!!! :angry::angry::angry:

You've only actually got about 500 or so hardcore fans, so I'd be more annoyed that people were actually masquerading as East Fife fans for this glamour tie.

You've only actually got about 500 or so hardcore fans, so I'd be more annoyed that people were actually masquerading as East Fife fans for this glamour tie.

I can honestly say that that is not true, I would be surprised if we have had a crowd under 900 in the last two seasons!!!

I can add photographic evidence of this!!!

24314301778.jpg

Now from this photo you can clearly see the tunnel in the middle of the stand, the ground holds 2000 thats 1000 seats on either side of the tunnel, the attendance for this game against Forfar was "Officially" 729!!!

Can you see 300 empty seats in the East Fife end???

Neither can I!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Your last home game in the league had 729 fans, according to BBC Sport, and against Straraer you had 614.

EDIT: Against the Shire, you had 692, and your league cup game against QOS had 693.

Edited by Gaz

Your last home game in the league had 729 fans, according to BBC Sport, and against Straraer you had 614.

I refer you to my previous post, pictures included!!!

Here are the official attendance from your home games last season.

v Stenny, 485 and 596

v Montrose, 472 and 484

v Shire, 702 and 552

v QP, 670 and 669

v Arboath, 570 and 651

v Berwick, 578 and 628

v Elgin, 491 and 625

v Albion 542 and 594

v Dumbarton, 671 and 443

:lol::lol:

I'm not having a dig at your support, it's probably better than ours but as you can see a hardcore of 500 is more than fair.

Does that picture show the other part of the stand?

Stick to cocks and fat women, son.

Pity you edited your post as I was replying, try reading up before replying, Son!!!

Why do I need to show the other side if showing you a picture of 1000 nearly full seats is not enough, do you think there will be minus 300 sitting there to negate 900 (approx) sitting the home end!!!

Don't let the facts get in the way of showing yourself up, Son!!!

Here are the official attendance from your home games last season.

v Stenny, 485 and 596

v Montrose, 472 and 484

v Shire, 702 and 552

v QP, 670 and 669

v Arboath, 570 and 651

v Berwick, 578 and 628

v Elgin, 491 and 625

v Albion 542 and 594

v Dumbarton, 671 and 443

:lol::lol:

I'm not having a dig at your support, it's probably better than ours but as you can see a hardcore of 500 is more than fair.

Perhaps I should have been more specific and said "Petty things that get on my nerves are Clubs that manipulate attendance figures in order to defraud the taxman and also not to have to pay for policing during home games"

Indeed, I did not spot that the sub-900 figure was above the picture, not below.

Still ridiculous - there is no way you can claim an average attendance of above 900. The days of clubs claiming there are a lot less than they really are are long gone.

Indeed, I did not spot that the sub-900 figure was above the picture, not below.

Still ridiculous - there is no way you can claim an average attendance of above 900. The days of clubs claiming there are a lot less than they really are are long gone.

Did a head count did we???

The only thing I am claiming is that EFFC are not truthful with their attendance figures and this has always been the way!!!

I asked a Director about this and was told that the Club does not include Season Ticket holders on their Official Attendance figures and this is the way it was supposed to be, when I asked then if Celtic play in front of 6000 every week he finished the conversation!!!

You should be a Falkirk supporter, a lot of our fans live with a delusion that we have many more thousands (especially away) of fans than we really do as well!

I hope to f**k I never find myself in court with you on the jury!!! :P

"Ah dinnae care if there is a photie of him cutting her throat ah dinnae believe it so it didnae happen"

Sorry KK, I disagree there is no way we had an average of 900 last season.

That picture shows a pretty much packed home end this season which is good to see but this is when all these part-timers come out.

I agree with Fudge, we only have a real hardcore support of around 500. We only took around 250 to St Mirren and yet we have sold over 2000 for the cup tie.

Back to your original point and I hate the fact that these so called Rangers 'fans' will be out next Wednesday making use of our transport to the game but nothing we can do about it, unfortunately the club made a cock up on that and will just have to live with it.

Sorry KK, I disagree there is no way we had an average of 900 last season.

That picture shows a pretty much packed home end this season which is good to see but this is when all these part-timers come out.

I agree with Fudge, we only have a real hardcore support of around 500. We only took around 250 to St Mirren and yet we have sold over 2000 for the cup tie.

Back to your original point and I hate the fact that these so called Rangers 'fans' will be out next Wednesday making use of our transport to the game but nothing we can do about it, unfortunately the club made a cock up on that and will just have to live with it.

Hardcore yes, but are you agreeing with a manipulitive massaging of figures by the Club???

Remember that packed Home end is of a game with an attendance of supposedly 729!!!

Where are the 300 empty seats!!!

This has been the case at every home game this season IMO!!!