Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, throbber said:

Just watched the first series of The Missing there and the end of it has really pissed me off.

I felt the same way. Such a let down.

Second series is much much better though. 

On Thu Jan 05 2017 at 14:09, Honest Saints Fan said:

I fucked my shoulder about 6 months ago and now I can't even drive without it hurting. I've manned up and booked a doctors appointment for next week but can just see them fobbing me off :(

Diagnosed with a frozen shoulder :(

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Diagnosed with a frozen shoulder :(

I've had an ongoing problem with my neck and shoulder for years now.  Been to physios and chiropractors, but it's only temporarily helping before it comes back.  Finally booked a docs appointment next week, which I've no doubt will result in no more than a referral to an NHS physio sometime before 2019. 

2 hours ago, GingerSaint said:

I felt the same way. Such a let down.

Second series is much much better though. 

Just think it throws blind hope for the viewer and drags the story out for a frustratingly long time, still excellent overall and James Nesbitt was superb again. Will start the second series tonight.

39 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've had an ongoing problem with my neck and shoulder for years now.  Been to physios and chiropractors, but it's only temporarily helping before it comes back.  Finally booked a docs appointment next week, which I've no doubt will result in no more than a referral to an NHS physio sometime before 2019. 

You'll be lucky, I've been visiting the Doctors with a sore shoulder/chest for the last 6 months. I've had X-Rays, Ultrasounds, Blood tests etc. with no joy. I had an appointment just before Xmas and they gave me some super strength anti-inflammatories that don't do anything and a self referral form for physio, obviously being an office worker I'm in the best position to decide whether I need physio or not.

It's no wonder the NHS is on it's knees when they are letting patients refer themselves for treatment.

I had a shoulder injury from an off-piste/on piss sledging accident and the physio was priceless as he was able to pinpoint the problem area deep under the shoulder blade. I just had one or two visits as once we'd worked out what was going on I got strengthening exercises etc to target the dodgy area. £40 well spent.  

19 minutes ago, Jake Burns said:

Walnut Whips

a delightful bit of confectionary sullied only by that foul tasting abomination that perches on top. 

So it's the walnut part of Walnut Whips you have a problem with? I like once you've bitten the top of you can get your tongue right in. It's a very dirty bit of confectionery. The chunky base bit is good too.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thanks mate. Thats why I am number 1* Falkirk poster!

*joint

Not that I didn't believe you, but I didn't believe you and had to check that awards thread and it appears you're right. Well done. We should have a best of three battle of boxing, squash and some other activity to unify the titles.

Not that I didn't believe you, but I didn't believe you and had to check that awards thread and it appears you're right. Well done. We should have a best of three battle of boxing, squash and some other activity to unify the titles.

Catching smarties in your mouth.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are a new mother. Us men will never understand. Dont you let him tell you you are lazy.

Shameful Rugster.

I only learned how to use the washing machine and dishwasher about a week before the wee one was born! We've lived together over 6 years.