Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You actually went to a tutorial?

We never bothered.

Don't attned and you get thrown off the course.

What course are you doing Rowan?

Well it was going to be a degree in Psychology and Geography but I think it's more likely to be a degree in Psychology and Sociology. 1st year you study 4 classes, other one I am doing is Politics.

Will see how marks this year pan out as well.

Don't attned and you get thrown off the course.

Well it was going to be a degree in Psychology and Geography but I think it's more likely to be a degree in Psychology and Sociology. 1st year you study 4 classes, other one I am doing is Politics.

Will see how marks this year pan out as well.

Interesting!

I am doing night classes in Reflexology this year. I've passed my Anatomy & Physiology last year, so am now on to the practical. Loving it! :) Should be qualified by Easter :D

Interesting!

I am doing night classes in Reflexology this year. I've passed my Anatomy & Physiology last year, so am now on to the practical. Loving it! :) Should be qualified by Easter :D

I've had reflexology done a couple of times and it was fantastic.

HAH! Suckers!

What was so bad about it anyway?

We learnt bugger all and we're taught as if we were a 1st year high school class, not a 1st year university class.

I got an email back, suffice to say the tutor rebutes my criticism and I think it's safe to say I won't be the student with the best grade this year :lol:

As I'm going to Manchester in about 2 and a half hours, I just notised I have no English notes!! :(

Anywhere in Glasgow Central allows a swap? Or just head into WHSmith or something?

Edited by Mon The Clyde

Guest The Phoenix
As I'm going to Manchester in about 2 and a half hours, I just notised I have no English notes!! :(

Anywhere in Glasgow Central allows a swap? Or just head into WHSmith or something?

What century are you living in? :unsure:

One of life's great pleasures is to go south of the border and only take Scottish notes.

Nothing better than I right good barney with an English Tosser who refuses to accept legal tender - especially if the goods you are buying are already in your possession.

When I'm in Liverpool, I always keep a stash of Scottish notes for the taxi as they are the only places that seem to refuse them.

Once the journey is complete and you hand over the money, they tell you they can't take them. You just say that's all you have and i've found that about 50% of the time they just tell you piss off and allow you not to pay.

Scottish notes aren't legal tender :P You can still spend them in England, though, and I've never once had any trouble doing so.

The only refusal I got was when I said 'Can I have a pint of Tennents, please?'. I was still on auto-order from the previous night of ra.

Guest harry_wraggs

have just got in having been out all night boozing have not had a wink of sleep and my maw is doing the fucking hoovering right outside my room :bairn

edited to add- there is also a building site basically round the back of my house f**k knows what they are doing out there but i doubt they could be making any more noise. i am so fucking miserable its unbelievable

Edited by harry_wraggs

have just got in having been out all night boozing have not had a wink of sleep and my maw is doing the fucking hoovering right outside my room :bairn

edited to add- there is also a building site basically round the back of my house f**k knows what they are doing out there but i doubt they could be making any more noise. i am so fucking miserable its unbelievable

Going to Firhell as well?

It never rains but it pours. :P