Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

One of the local young dogs challenged me today, as you all know, once one dog goes they all go......in the fucking river.

Seriously,  he was young and proud, I gave him a second chance. Written warning (kick to the puss), I could see the older dogs in the background shaking their heads.  

My grip, why do mother dogs (bitches) never teach there kids (puppies) of the boggie man many anymore?

3 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Ditto, hotel was great to begin with but as the week went on more English arrived, the place went to f**k, litter everywhere, drunk fat women screeching out 3 lions.
They are simply the most hated nation and they can't see why!

I said to the wife after the last holiday we’ll be sticking with,  if going AI, with Thomson sensatori. Some of the parenting I seen was unbelievable 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

^^^willo flood

Have you seen that the translucent twat is back? Got his work permit bumped due to not having been at a top tier club previously. 

Edited by Shandon Par
typo

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have you seen that the translucent twat is back? Got his work permit bumped due to not having been at a top tier club previously. 

Saw that earlier.

i reckon he’s been on a drugs run. Expect to see him in the Hilltown next week.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Saw that earlier.

i reckon he’s been on a drugs run. Expect to see him in the Hilltown next week.

You do have to question the finances at Tannadice. No wonder the poor lad is so pale with all those packages stored up him. 

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You do have to question the finances at Tannadice. No wonder the poor lad is so pale with all those packages stored up him. 

What a day on the terraces at East End Park though, the day he finally bursts covering the stands in an inch of the white stuff.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

Seek out Bar Sparrow,  behind the Pollenca Park Hotel,  not a bad place to while away an afternoon. 

Just checked that fully expecting something along the lines of the Blue Oyster from Police Academy. Never knew that's what it was called but have had lunch there before (Pizza and Amstel IIRC). 

Tennis players and footballers believing what they are saying is so important that they have to hide their mouth with their hand or something (tennis players in doubles talking through the balls at their partner - enjoy the innuendo ).

Someone would have to interprete it and relay it so quickly to their opponents it just a pile of self important crap.

10 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Tennis players and footballers believing what they are saying is so important that they have to hide their mouth with their hand or something (tennis players in doubles talking through the balls at their partner - enjoy the innuendo ).

Someone would have to interprete it and relay it so quickly to their opponents it just a pile of self important crap.

I can understand the tennis players doing it with their doubles partner, you don't want to give any clues away there.  I completely agree on footballers talking to their pals after the game but given that this happens now in such a widespread manner I think clubs have told them to cover up. f**k knows why, I can't remember any incident in which lip reading was used to out someone as an arsehole on the football pitch.

16 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

NFL coaches cover up when calling plays as they are usually seen on camera and if opposition coaches interpret a call correctly this can be relayed to their bench.

See the source image

I can understand the tennis players doing it with their doubles partner, you don't want to give any clues away there.  I completely agree on footballers talking to their pals after the game but given that this happens now in such a widespread manner I think clubs have told them to cover up. f**k knows why, I can't remember any incident in which lip reading was used to out someone as an arsehole on the football pitch.

John Terry racism row with Anton Ferdinand started it, I think. Stop saying shit you shouldn’t be and you don’t need to cover your mouth. Imbeciles.

16 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

John Terry racism row with Anton Ferdinand started it, I think. Stop saying shit you shouldn’t be and you don’t need to cover your mouth. Imbeciles.

NJ tell the c**t Moonster that he has to up his game or he is aff.  He's a fucking terrible poster.   Shit did he hear that? 

Make him captain,  

Edited by SlipperyP

22 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

NFL coaches cover up when calling plays as they are usually seen on camera and if opposition coaches interpret a call correctly this can be relayed to their bench.

See the source image

Will you be at you at Station Park? Always wanted to know what was happening.

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s so true and is not limited to holidays. As soon as the sun comes out here you see the cringiest behaviour.

It really fucks me off when parents sit getting blootered whilst paying no attention to their kids pissing off everyone else in the establishment. I’d have been given a very serious telt as a Bairn if I’d ran around a beer garden or whatever screaming and climbing on things.

Better that than having their daughter murdered...

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

One of the local young dogs challenged me today, as you all know, once one dog goes they all go......in the fucking river.

Seriously,  he was young and proud, I gave him a second chance. Written warning (kick to the puss), I could see the older dogs in the background shaking their heads.  

My grip, why do mother dogs (bitches) never teach there kids (puppies) of the boggie man many anymore?

Fantastic