Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Looking for a flat in Aberdeen for next year at uni and managing to find a great place but the other 2 people not liking it because its £18 more a month than they want to pay :(

Ach well looks like living on the street is an option :lol:

Going to bed. I don't want to go there tonight. I already regret staying up, but my pillow's not seeming so appealing just now. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and go up there. My eyes are stinging from trying to keep them open. :(

Guest The Phoenix
I'm having a right c**t of a day. Going out tonight to get obliterated.

Bad day at the bookies? ;):lol:

God I had a rant last night - apologies but I was pished.

I do agree that not all gamblers are addicts but I talked to far too many who are and the tales to be told are sad beyond belief.

Bad day at the bookies? ;):lol:

God I had a rant last night - apologies but I was pished.

I do agree that not all gamblers are addicts but I talked to far too many who are and the tales to be told are sad beyond belief.

Aye, not too bad, could of been better, I'm just having a c**t of a day.

Things are looking up though, going out to meet Dave258 for a few beers soon and my good mate Brian phoned me there and I think he is coming in too.

Guest The Phoenix

Things are looking up though, going out to meet Dave258 for a few beers soon and my good mate Brian phoned me there and I think he is coming in too.

Nice.

That'll give Mrs Wee peace to get on with the washing, hoovering, ironing, dusting and any other little chores you've listed.

The newest member of the platinum forum appears to be trying to destroy the love in! :(

Oh, and because of deadlines, it looks like Im going to have to go and do some work tonight. :(

Still, we had a comfy win at shire today, so its not all bad!

At least your team won today chief, they didnt get raped by a bunch of fermers like our sorry mob <_<

Being seemingly unable to get myself organised. :( I got up this morning thinking I'd go to church, faffed about, went to get dressed and as I stood up realised that I was too late anyway as it was due to start in two mins' time and it's just under a ten min drive to get there. I don't even have the excuse of having three children to get ready this morning as they're all at their dad's!

So, I'm going to shift my arse today and get some things done in the house instead of moping about feeling sorry for myself again. Here's hoping that lasts. :unsure: