Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol::lol:

Brilliant!

Work has just become less tedious.

Simple things, eh? :rolleyes:

The only thing getting on my nerves today is my inability to remember stuff. Generally, though, I'm having a fab day. :D

Guest The Phoenix
Simple things, eh? :rolleyes:

The only thing getting on my nerves today is my inability to remember stuff. Generally, though, I'm having a fab day. :D

If I were a wicked wizard (which I'm not) I would wish a dose of the skitters on all of your children.

I trust however that something equally unpalatable crops up to spoil your fabbie day. :angry:;)

Despite being in the office for hours now, The Gray Ghost is inexplicably tired, and that, along with the miserable cloudyness outside makes it feel like early morning. The Gray Ghosts mind is jelly. :(

I would wish a dose of the skitters on all of your children.

Too late - I've just spent the last three days with that! When it wasn't dribbling oot one end it was projectiling oot the ither! :( In between times I was pouring with sweat whilst shivering with cold!

Feckin gastroentirits! <_<

If I were a wicked wizard (which I'm not) I would wish a dose of the skitters on all of your children.

I trust however that something equally unpalatable crops up to spoil your fabbie day. :angry:;)

Nope. It's only likely to get better. Mr HGG's been away with work in the back of beyond and has just got signal back on his mobile. :D

Edited by HGG

A sicknote explanation for people who can't spell diarrhoea. :D

I'm the sick leave manager for the whole of our Scotland and Northern Ireland staff. Of course I can spell diarheoa diarear diarrhear the squits!! :P:D

Despite being in the office for hours now, The Gray Ghost is inexplicably tired, and that, along with the miserable cloudyness outside makes it feel like early morning. The Gray Ghosts mind is jelly. :(

Clouds and rain are shit. When is summer due?

Guest The Phoenix
Nope. It's only likely to get better. Mr HGG's been away with work in the back of beyond and has just got signal back on his mobile. :D

:angry:

We have a mobile phone blackspot at the end of the corridor in my office.

I've been known to walk along there, mid conversation, when someone phoning me is chuntering/saying something I don't agree with/on my "why would I ever want to communicate with you?" list or just interrupting my privacy.

Guest SKOTSKA LAD
:angry:

We have a mobile phone blackspot at the end of the corridor in my office.

I've been known to walk along there, mid conversation, when someone phoning me is chuntering/saying something I don't agree with/on my "why would I ever want to communicate with you?" list or just interrupting my privacy.

Its a classic ploy, I have often wandered into dark places to get a realistic bad signal. :rolleyes:

Its a classic ploy, I have often wandered into dark places to get a realistic bad signal. :rolleyes:

Nah, being a civil servant, just wander around with a large piece of paper in your hand. :)

It makes you look 'busy'! :ph34r:;)

I'm exhausted! Quite hungry but can't muster the energy to get off the bed. I wish my mum was coming down. Not only would she have a hug at the ready but she'd bring me a chinese too.

I'm exhausted! Quite hungry but can't muster the energy to get off the bed. I wish my mum was coming down. Not only would she have a hug at the ready but she'd bring me a chinese too.

Been sleeping since 11 last night till 4 today :o

Being woken up by a phone call from the same person who has phoned each day 6 fecking days to ask "Is my T in the Park ticket in?"

Despite the fact I've said at least 14 fecking times: "I'll contact YOU when I get them."

Truly beyond all sense and reason. <_<

I need to do something pretty impressive pretty quickly to pull myself out of the dreadful mood that's taking over today.

I'm feeling very let down and hard done to right now. It's a pain in the backside that those who should know better are the ones to let us down the most. Maybe my expectations are too high. Still, it sucks! <_< Bah!

Right. More baking/cooking required in HGGland just now.