Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Why wouldnt she? Or does stewart tell some fibs?

Leave it G_Man - you'll not win against the heavyweights of P&B. ;)

I keep telling them I'm going to be a Grandad but no one believes me because I look too young.

When a pundit asks someone for an match prediction and they say a draw and the pundit responds by saying they are 'sitting on the fence'.

A draw is never the most likely outcome of a game, so they really aren't taking the safe and predictable option.

I've always thought that 'sitting on the fence' refers to deciding not to favour one team or the other, rather than taking the safe and predictable option. I'm not a gambler though so I can see why we might have different interpretations.

I've always thought that 'sitting on the fence' refers to deciding not to favour one team or the other, rather than taking the safe and predictable option. I'm not a gambler though so I can see why we might have different interpretations.

+1

Clicky

Edit: Our Head of History prefers "impaled on the fence" to refer to the majority of Higher/Advanced Higher History Essays in terms of actually answering the question :P

Edited by Rowson Fan Club President

Guest The Phoenix
Mods not doing a good job, annoys me at times it does

G_Man, Div has explained how you get the reason and if you were posting "dodgy" pictures on GN, then you need to take the hit like a man.

It is grossly unfair to say Keithgy wasn't doing a good job. He was applying the rules of the Forum and as you are only too well aware Keith is one of P&B's Good Guys. (The nasty smelly Mod resigned. :rolleyes:;) )

Guest The Phoenix
Is ok the phoenix, have had a pm from a certain mod with the rules, is all good.

And well will leave it at that.

But my pm in here was not just aimed at keithgy.

Anyway dont worry yourself, is fine mate

That'll be the nice trainee Mod from Fife that PM'd you. ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Perhaps he means the only member of the moderating team who is from Fife.

Just a hunch, eh?

I did think that.

Nope, close though

G_Man, your wonderful innocence makes me smile. :D