The Leeds Thread

Guest The Ger

Disappointed to see Leeds backing down, apologising, and slating their own man Bielsa.
What they done was sleekit, but it's nauseating hearing all these ex-players (Lampard), who'd happily dive to win penalties, and chase referees to scream in their face to try and get a decision, talking about "class and dignity" as if they're somehow above scouting an opposition team.

Last night’s interview on Sky was a bit sickening, they were making out it was some kind of cultural issue and coming out with the “that’s now how things are done in England” pish.

Personally I think that’s bollocks and wouldn’t be surprised if other teams do spy on each other but the outrage is very OTT, football is full of c***s and shite behaviour, spying is probably one of the less damaging activities in the game.

20 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Last night’s interview on Sky was a bit sickening, they were making out it was some kind of cultural issue and coming out with the “that’s now how things are done in England” pish.

Personally I think that’s bollocks and wouldn’t be surprised if other teams do spy on each other but the outrage is very OTT, football is full of c***s and shite behaviour, spying is probably one of the less damaging activities in the game.

AVB admitted doing it at Chelsea, while Lampard was there, and Clough/Ferguson both apparently paid staff members at hotels etc. to report to them what players turned up for games etc.

It'll become a witch hunt now though, purely because he's foreign and he's "wronged" an Englishman.

Best bit will be Bielsa enjoying the English media coming after him :lol: guys a nutter

AVB admitted doing it at Chelsea, while Lampard was there, and Clough/Ferguson both apparently paid staff members at hotels etc. to report to them what players turned up for games etc.
It'll become a witch hunt now though, purely because he's foreign and he's "wronged" an Englishman.
Best bit will be Bielsa enjoying the English media coming after him :lol: guys a nutter

Yeah, I’m really glad that Bielsa quite obviously doesn’t give a f**k and is just going through the apology motions.

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah, I’m really glad that Bielsa quite obviously doesn’t give a f**k and is just going through the apology motions.

I love him, whole country seething around him and he just sits on his wee bucket, smoking a fag and watching his side obliterate folk.

On 12/01/2019 at 13:49, Jambomo said:

I was surprised yesterday with how many ex professional footballers, and managers Old and New have come out in support of Bielsa, all saying....some even explaining circumstances...what he has done is actually rife in the game. Yes, even in ‘squeaky clean England

It seems to be a minority slagging him but of course they're the ones shouting the loudest. Even the normally hypocritical journalists have had to own up and say they done it numerous times themselves especially for England training sessions. It's just another non story made one by a media with too much time to fill.

27 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:
35 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
emoji38.png 

Ah, Rab the scab returns.

I’ve never been away ... where have you been for the last few years ? ... :D 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

13 minutes ago, Diamond8 said:
1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:
I’ve never been away ... where have you been for the last few years ? ... emoji3.png 

Dotted around here, have a look.

I must have missed you in amongst all the trees, wolves and rams pictures Diamond ... :D