Win Counter

orlandoblue

Can't be bothered copying my post from the weekend thread but a good weekend, about 75% profit it looks like from 2 singles and a successful double, two doubles that lost were both to one team drawing, naturally.

Guest dougalldogg

Id be hear all night posting all the bets I had on but they basically all came in bar a couple of ridiculous ones and overall scooped 275 on Arsenal game and took a good 500 from weekend footy after staking around about 150 overall, sadly was stupid enough to blow around 200 of that but still make a decent profit from 1st weekend of prem n champs league.

won £70 with the last 30p in my account. :D

Arsenal HT/FT

West Brom HT/FT

Cardiff HT/FT

Middlesbrough HT/FT

what a start to the season for me! :D

I'm up £230 with four different bets winning since the challenge cup first round.

Edited by port-ton

Guest dougalldogg
Id be hear all night posting all the bets I had on but they basically all came in bar a couple of ridiculous ones and overall scooped 275 on Arsenal game and took a good 500 from weekend footy after staking around about 150 overall, sadly was stupid enough to blow around 200 of that but still make a decent profit from 1st weekend of prem n champs league.

Just spunked another 100 away...... I hate online games, actually dont know why I play them, I would have been well over a grand up in last week or so including all my horse wins if it wasnt for spunking about 75% of every win on internet games <_<

So far this season:-

Poland and Croatia returned me £41.63 for £10

Colchester

Huddersfield ...... returned me £22.31 for £4.05

Bournemouth

Newcastle returned me £13.16 for £7.31

and

Dinamo Zagreb (-1) returned me £13.50 for £6

So far I'm £21.19 up this month, nothing special but rather be up than down! If I was brave enough/had the money to stake more I'd be in a better position!

I won £25 tonight on a 50p elevenfold accumulator. :D

I had:

Everton, fulham, PSV, Steaua Bucharest, Shakhtar, Fenerbache, Ajax, Benfica, Lazio, Valencia and Werder Bremen.

This makes up for last nights disaster that was Man Utd losing to Burnley. If Man Utd won, I would have won £110.

I won £25 tonight on a 50p elevenfold accumulator. :D

I had:

Everton, fulham, PSV, Steaua Bucharest, Shakhtar, Fenerbache, Ajax, Benfica, Lazio, Valencia and Werder Bremen.

This makes up for last nights disaster that was Man Utd losing to Burnley. If Man Utd won, I would have won £110.

Well, £25 doesn't really make up for £110 now does it? I mean, £25 or £110, big £85 difference there! :P

How much did you stake yesterday? Have you made your money back from it tonight?

Well, £25 doesn't really make up for £110 now does it? I mean, £25 or £110, big £85 difference there! :P

How much did you stake yesterday? Have you made your money back from it tonight?

Well it does to me considering my luck recently. I would rather win £25 than f**k all. This means I can actually do something this weekend.

Spent £3 on 3 slips yesterday and £2 today on 3 slips, so £20 profit.

I won 46 bucks last night from a 3 bucks bet on 9 teams, cashed in 45 and played roulette with the 1 nugget, got that up to 3.80 and stuck on 3 draws...

Falkirk v Hibs

Hamilton v Aberdeen

West Ha v Spurs

Returns - 137.56

Good times

Edited by M0rtonfc