Win Counter

orlandoblue

I've had a fair bit of success just going for trebles or 4 team accumulators in 2017 as opposed to trying to win £000s on score and wins.

Another £38 today from a £5 with Leicester, Airdrie, Berwick and Colchester

1 hour ago, throbber said:

If your budget is £10 a week for example you should still reserve £1 or £2 for a win and BTTS and the remaining budget on your treble IMO. I usually stick £10 on a fourfold to try win £100 and then £5 goes on match result and BTTS and a bit of in play betting which have both given me success this year.

Have you kept a tally over the last year to prove the profitability of this system?

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Have I f**k, but it's good to have a wild and ambitious bet on because winning £100 gets boring after a while. I'm very irresponsible with gambling, last week I kept losing and just throwing another 5 on teams picked at random and probably ended up losing about £40. Doesn't happen ever weekend but if you are sensible with it then £2 on a match result and BTTS fourfold is a fair amount to stick within a budget and will return £300-£1000 if it comes in.

Think I'll try to stick to a coupon a day of 4-6 games that kick off around the same time. If an early game loses it's hard to resist chasing it with another fiver. 

Just now, throbber said:

Exactly, I sometimes put the early ko on by accident and it's very annoying! It's too easy to put a bet on and justify to yourself it's the right thing to do, I have deleted the app a few times to try and keep my mind off it but always end up going back!

The best discipline could be to only bet in the bookies, despite the worse odds. I'd probably be too lazy to go back and chase a losing bet.