Win Counter

orlandoblue

10 hours ago, calum_gers said:

Barca, Roma & PSG SW 12/1. £10 returned £130. Decent day.

Had the same, £7 on. Easy pick for the last 3 major games of the weekend.. was practically up by about 50 mins with roma 3-1.. barca 3-2 against 10 men and PSG 2-1 up at home.

Also won possibly my first every scorecast on Saturday.. £1 on Stevie Mallon FS and St Mirren to win 2-0 at 90/1 as well as £20 on St Miren at 5/2 :thumsup2

Free bet. Was just waiting on Venezia, cashed out at 70 minutes. Other mob equalised on 88 minutes then Venezia scored a 95th minute winner, would have been scenes if I held off. Can't complain though. 

IMG_3380.PNG

35 minutes ago, throbber said:

I appear to be the only one with a win today!

I backed Hamilton at half time, but that just covered the stakes of my coupon + a fiver on Jay Rodriguez first scorer

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I don't think it was a particularly bad day for betting as a good number of favourites won. I still had a couple of punts that were way off but they were quite ambitious.

I backed the draw in St Mirren v Ayr on my main coupon. Also had draw Cowdenbeath v Clyde (1-0) West Ham (1-2) Cardiff and BTTS (1-3) and Stirling (Lost 3-0).

0/5 :thumsup2