Who Will You Be Supporting In Euro 2004?

froggybinos

Guest noddyabroad

for personal matters i hope the the greeks get their arses kicked in euro 2004 as they are once of the scumiest races on earth

Guest Insight

italy for me (cos i look very good in their skin tight top - shows off my extremely toned body - lucky thon shorts aren't tight though) :D

Guest Ruggy Bairn

As with every tournament when Scotland are not involved, I shall be supporting Spain.

I have done this since I was a wee boy, and enjoyed going to Spain on holiday.

Viva La Espana :D

No-one, as a neutral I just want to see good fitba played.

But I can tell you who I don't want to win it- Germany, Italy or England.

In most cases I would support the underdog, but I'll weigh up an Ingurlund factor before I make my mind up.

In other words, there would normally be no contest in who I would support if, for example, Latvia were playing Italy. But If the winner of the game is due to meet Ingerlund in the following round, sorry Latvia. It's just not worth the risk. :P

Will be supporting Spain in Potugal.

No particular reason but i've been there on holiday more times than i've been to Greece so Spain are jinxed this time.

Guest James the bairn

I would like to see Spain win, But i would also like Latvia to maybe surprise and upset people, they are capable of winning against bigger teams as they showed beating Turkey in the play-offs!

Archived