Who Will You Be Supporting In Euro 2004?

froggybinos

I will support two sides in Euro 2004..

Being patriotic I will of course give England my full support given that Scotland haven't qualified and I will support the side I feel are teh best betting proposition for it in Czech Republic.The 14/1 on them looks worth a wager..

Steven

The Trainbairn

Just a little point, we don't really want Italy romping through this tournament. It will only make them even more difficult to deal with in the WC2008 qualifiers. IMO, anyway.

I would like to see Latvia have a go and I am sure that one time Spain will play at the level they have the players to (but they won't).

It may come as a surprise but I wouldn't mind Englerland winning it. They won the Rugby World Cup and apart from a month's worth of "up your arse" comments coming from the Southern press it was nowhere near as bad as the dreaded '66. Perhpas the English are learning to be magnanimous in victory? (perhaps)

It may come as a surprise but I wouldn't mind Englerland winning it. They won the Rugby World Cup and apart from a month's worth of "up your arse" comments coming from the Southern press it was nowhere near as bad as the dreaded '66. Perhpas the English are learning to be magnanimous in victory? (perhaps)

I fear for the union if England do win this :D While I was happy enough that the aftermath of the egg-chasing was 'measured' (and the excesses involved taking the piss out of the Aussies), I doubt that the same restraint will occur if we get so much of a sniff at a football tournament.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Saint Geezer

Not supporting anyone as such just take each game as it comes.

god i could be a manager with this sort of talk.

• 6 years later...

Archived