Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

My Bath ew lucky 15 for today:

BYBLOS 3.10

RIPPLES MAID 4.40

SNAKE SKIN 4.10

And a horse who Ive had a word for today (after ROYAL ROCK from the same stable yesterday which I couldnt get on here to post :( ) I know a lad who works down at Chris Wall's stable and he is usually bang on. This is what he had to say about today's runner in his stable tour...

ADDWAITYA b.c. Xaar - Three White Sox

Form 006- Rating; 63

Out of all the two year olds from last year this horse has done best. He ran like all ours do first time, slowly away and clueless and beat a couple and then went to Kempton on the All Weather and again when slowly away hated the kick back and never picked up the bridle finishing last. He then went to Doncaster and run a very nice race finishing sixth staying on nicely and looking a nice prospect for this year. He has done some nice work so far and is handicapped nicely so should win two or three this year.

A small each way bet is advised today (tons of money has come for it) as the ground might be a bit on the soft side.

Good luck all. B)

Guest Wind power in view

mixed bag for me today. Just had Buddy holly at 10s so made up for the losses.

Still got Cape Cobra at Southwell 4.00 just now

and i'l take on your snake skin with

Naughty thoughts 4:10

Edited by Wind power in view

Tip I was on about. I have decreased my bet to £30 due to the fav being 15/8 and 2nd fav 11/4.

However 4:30 Ascot, Sir Gerry 11/2. Jamie Spencer is the jockey (doesn't fill me with joy).

Purely optional, The person who gave the tip has a few £££ on it. However not sure how big a say the weather etc... will have in it.

I really like the look of Otarie in the 3.05 at Worcester. Choc Thornton on board, which is no bad thing, and is a progressive mare with more to come. Like his chances.

On Sir Gerry - Racing Post Spotlight: Stamped himself as one of best 6f 2yos around last year when taking Gimcrack with fine turn of foot but miles below form in Middle Park and Greenham (not beaten by longer trip) since; sure he is a sprinter but something to prove at present.

If he's been prepared well, he has every chance. ;)

Tip I was on about. I have decreased my bet to £30 due to the fav being 15/8 and 2nd fav 11/4.

However 4:30 Ascot, Sir Gerry 11/2. Jamie Spencer is the jockey (doesn't fill me with joy).

Purely optional, The person who gave the tip has a few £££ on it. However not sure how big a say the weather etc... will have in it.

Great shout!! Although you may get hit with a Rule 4 because the favourite came out.

Cheers!!

I Managed to get the forecast as well with Tajdeef

Edited by Silvio

Got it at 17/2 with Boyle sports online what a result cheers mate :P:P:P

Great shout!! Although you may get hit with a Rule 4 because the favourite came out.

Cheers!!

I Managed to get the forecast as well with Tajdeef

Got it at 17/2 with Boyle sports online what a result cheers mate :P:P:P

Glad you all got on. At work and let out a massive yell when I heard it won (Had a mate on the phone giving me commentory). He said he has seen nothing yet about a rule4, although sure there will be one due to the non runners. Fingers crossed!

Happy days

Glad you all got on. At work and let out a massive yell when I heard it won (Had a mate on the phone giving me commentory). He said he has seen nothing yet about a rule4, although sure there will be one due to the non runners. Fingers crossed!

Happy days

I got £190 back so not sure about the rule 4 i took the price at 11 this morning hope you dont get hit with the rule 4 :(:(:(

I got £190 back so not sure about the rule 4 i took the price at 11 this morning hope you dont get hit with the rule 4 :(:(:(

Bet 365 are showing a 35p Rule 4 prior to 15.38. I only backed it before the off so got 4/1 with no deductions. If you've backed it early price you'll get hit 35p.

Bet 365 are showing a 35p Rule 4 prior to 15.38. I only backed it before the off so got 4/1 with no deductions. If you've backed it early price you'll get hit 35p.

My account is Saying £190 so i dont know what is going on i hope i get away with it hehe :P:P:P

Crap, after saying I'd look out for your tip, i totally missed it today. :(

If your tipster has any others, then keep them coming ;)

Doh!

He had another horse for Saturday, but this is a non-starter now due to the ground. In the past been let down by tips, so a rare change one coming in.

Just the one horse for me today. 2:50 Folkstone Maimoona, 11/10 though, so not much of a price. But I am after my £45 that I lost on the rule4 yesterday (Still feeling sorry for myself :lol:)

Got a couple of pieces of info for the day:

4.10 Hereford: JOCHESKI. Been told this could be off a very good mark today and at 8/1 currently is worth a few squid each way.

Also got another horse from my contact at the Wall stable, who are just coming into a bit of form.

LUMINOUS GOLD 3.20 Folk, should take all the beating she has been galloping very well this spring and is in off a good mark, loves soft ground too so we are hoping she can continue our good run at the minute and win for us.

Here's hoping.

Also I think it will be a quality day for favourites, with many short priced ones looking like good things today:

TAJWEED 4.30 Redcar nb

LUMINOUS GOLD 3.20 Folkstone

MAIMOONA 2.50 Folkstone

TOPAZES 4.20 Folkstone

STEVIE THUNDER 3.00 Redcar (NAP)

STORYLAND 3.30 Redcar

Ive done a hopeful multiples bet on these. Good luck to all having a punt today.