Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Get on "CHA CHA CHA" today @ Musselburgh in the 4:50

I was at the last meeting at Muss, and this horse put in a very impressive performance, and won with ease. LTO @ Doncaster it didnt appreciate the soft going and can be excused for its 3rd place.

A return to good going at musselburghs tight tunring track will suit, and the step up in distance by an extra furlong shouldnt be a problem judging by the last visit to this course.

I will be going on heavily on this one. And for me I only mean heavy as in £10 on the nose :)

Having a rubbish day with horses, so might aswell go with this tip.

Get on "CHA CHA CHA" today @ Musselburgh in the 4:50

I was at the last meeting at Muss, and this horse put in a very impressive performance, and won with ease. LTO @ Doncaster it didnt appreciate the soft going and can be excused for its 3rd place.

A return to good going at musselburghs tight tunring track will suit, and the step up in distance by an extra furlong shouldnt be a problem judging by the last visit to this course.

I will be going on heavily on this one. And for me I only mean heavy as in £10 on the nose :)

Isn't it soft going at Musselburgh today though?

Last I looked the going was good, im at work and it isnt raining through here in edinburgh.........

Sorry if I called it wrong guys :)

Our choice to bet on it. Least you put plenty of information behind your posts. :cheers

Lets hope it win's

Edit * Now into 11/2. Was 7/1 for only a short period

Edited by DJP

Sorry it aint a winner, but at least you picked up a wee bit. I lost as I had it on the nose! :(

Ah well you win some, you loose some. Gonna have a look through the card for the scottish national tomorrow. Managed to pick the first 3 home in the grand national, so more of the same will be good.

Will post my selections on here once I have done it.

Edited by Kayster

Ended up £30 in profit by betting on night racing.

Lucky 31 just to win, Hate betting this early in advance. Also e/w accumulator

2.25 Newbury

Matuhi 13/2

2.45 Kempton

Love of Dubai 7/2

3.00 Newbury

Misty Dancer 3/1

3.20 Kempton

Latin Lad 2/1

2.10 Kempton

Heaven Sent 8/13

A little each way tip for you guys today, "PRINCESS ELLIS" in the 3:30 @ Warwick.

I was at musselburgh the end of last year, and had money on this horse to win, and it duely obliged. Then 5 days later it done the exact same and won again at the same course, both of these events were class 6. A week after that they then took it to York and upped it a grade to a class 5 however it won AGAIN, this time in an 18 runner contest.

12 Days later it made its last apperence of the season finishing 5 lengths of the winner. I think this run can be ignored as it was a class 2 event and was in much tougher company.

Today it drops back down to class 5, the same level it done all its winning, and also so over the same distance. It is also weighted well. My only concern is that it is its first outing of the season and may need the run.

It has been placed in 11 of its 23 career starts, and is showing a £12.10 profit to £1 over its last 4 races.

You can get 12/1 just now, so a great price for an each way punt. Thought I would pass on the info seeing as the last few have been there or there abouts.

Looks like it must of needed the run :(

P.S Apparently there is going to be a bit of a gamble taking place tomorrow on "NISAAL" in the 2:00 @ Newmarket. Papers showing 10/1 but will start shorter.

Edited by Kayster