Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Have you made much profit? out of interest.

Tiny profit. If I done all singles would be better off. But fairly hard up at the moment (as off to Vegas in July and saving £500 a month at present, So need to watch the gambling habbit). So just sticking to small lucky 15's, the odd single and accumulators. Also on late shift at work, So need something to keep me awake

Also in there had a placed shot at 5/1 which returned my money and as it was in a e/w lucky 15 counted for a bit more.

Off to Newbury in May (1 hour train trip for me)

Edited by DJP

Had £300 on Hazytoo in the 5.00 at Lingfield (got a tip 30 min before the race) managed to get 2/1 at betfair, my arse was fairly twiching in the final furlong but it triumphed :D 2nd biggest single bet I have ever placed (the biggest lost :( )

Havn't posted this for 6 1/2 hours due to mild heart attack :ph34r:

I'm not normally much of a favourite backer but can't see past Inglis Drever and Kauto Star in the first two races today.

Currently just short of 3/1 for the double with bet365

I thought about Kauto Star. Still an excellent horse. Think he was round 8/11, still over priced. If I had money to burn, I would be putting a large bet on it.

Good luck

I'm not normally much of a favourite backer but can't see past Inglis Drever and Kauto Star in the first two races today.

Currently just short of 3/1 for the double with bet365

Had £2 on it. Shows why I shoudn't bet on horses.