Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Everyone is allowed an off day Cabbage.

I have picked out 3 for tonight. This time they are purley based on form studying and not on past knowledge of each horse.

7:20 - "TRINKILA"

2nd in class 4 event on Penultimate start over 8 furlongs, finishing only half a length of the winner. LTO was dropped to class 6 and upped in distance by a furlong and duley obliged, winning by 2 lenghts. Goes back up a class tonight to class 5 and will runner over an extra furlong which will suit. 5/1.

8:50 - "DVINSKY"

Has won twice out of its last 4 outings, one of which was at this course over this distance, which is a bonus. Won LTO and is also dropped by 5lbs for that effort, partly due to being upped in class. Should definatley get a place so can even go E/W @ 7's. Might also do reverse forecast with "HOLLBECK GHYLL" who is the obvious danger.

9:20 - "RAZZANO"

Had its first outing 8 days ago after the 6 month break, and finished mid division of 12 runners over course and distance, however only finished 2 lengths of the winner. Will obviously be better of after the run and should improve for that, this is a weak race and wont take a lot of winning, so 7/1 is too good a price to turn down.

Going to go for:

3 x £3.50 Singles

3 x £1.25 Doubles

1 x £0.75 Treble

Total Outlay = £15

Returns = £??????

Edited by Kayster

8:50 Kempton - Double Bill

Paul Coles horses are really firing at the moment and Quinn has came here for this one ride. Coles strike rate here is 38% and Richard Quinns is 33%. This was beaten 3 lengths by the useful Royal Rock here over this same trip. He's dropped a bit in the weights and can hopefully make his prescence felt here in this hot race. At 8/1 I reckon he's good e/w value.

Here's hoping ffs, been a bad day :lol:

7:20 - "TRINKILA"

8:50 - "DVINSKY"

9:20 - "RAZZANO"

Nice one Kayster. Been a profitable night. I already had Razzano, but was totally stuck for another one, so put on Dvinksy and Trinkila after seeing this thread.

Last bet of the night 21.40 at Dundalk.

Inasus each way 10/1

Nice one mate, always happy to help.

I always pick big priced horses as I like value in my picks. It does mean that I get lots of placed horses but not lots of winners, still makes profit though :)

I have had a quick scout through a few of the cards, first one I have came up with is.

"HONOUR HIGH" in the 2:20 @ Ayr -

Todays trip is 3 miles in a class 3 event. Has won on both its last 2 outings over 2m 6f & 3m 3f in class 4 events. Going will suit and although it is upped in class, it also drops 3lb's in the weights. Going in E/W @ 8/1.

Picked one out in the 2:40 @ Newbury:

Last attempt over 5 furlongs came in July last year, and was over the course. He won on that occasion. Seen out the rest of the season trying over 6 furlongs. First outing of the season, and back to 5 fulrongs, preferred distance is in it's favour.

Massive price of 14/1, so lay in E/W again.

Edited by Kayster