Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Got 2 Lucky 15's for today - Cheltenham coming up has got me in the mood for the horses again! :)

Outright Wins

2.30 Plumpton - Buckland Gold

3.20 Taunton - Delena

3.40 Stratford - Native Coral

4.30 Plumpton - Roddy The Vet

Each Way

3.10 Stratford - Devito

3.20 Taunton - Ping Pong Sivola

3.40 Stratford - Cash King

4.00 Plumpton - It's Rumoured

I think "It's Rumoured" is a fantastic bet in the 4pm at Plumpton. The all the horses at shorter odds in this one aren't suited by heavy ground, whereas this chap seems to love it - his odds are still long enough for each way bets too, get on! ;)

Jade's Double in the 2.30 at Plumpton, took it @ 10's this mornin :) a cheeky five dot on it

Nicely done! ;)

Seems like the conditions are playing havoc with racing today...expect fewer favourites to have comfortable wins! My first bet may just be the worst Lucky 15 I've ever placed...but the each way one has started well, with a place and a win! B)

EDIT: A winner on the outright and another place on the each way...third time lucky :D

Edited by Morrissey

Well, a profit made...

Outright Wins

2.30 Plumpton - Buckland Gold

3.20 Taunton - Delena

3.40 Stratford - Native Coral

4.30 Plumpton - Roddy The Vet

Each Way

3.10 Stratford - Devito (2nd)

3.20 Taunton - Ping Pong Sivola (1st)

3.40 Stratford - Cash King (3rd)

4.00 Plumpton - It's Rumoured (2nd)

B)

P.S Remember, I have been tipping up "PERTEMPS NETWORK" on here for ages, it keeps getting pulled out of races but has been on great form, falling last time when it was looking like it would win cosily. It is entered for the 5:20 race on Tuesday at Cheltenham and is currently priced @ 20/1, so get on it E/W!!!!!

Good Luck :)

Just to let you know, the above horse I have been banging on about, is yet again entered up tomorrow to run in the 1:50 @ Uttoxeter tomorrow, and should defo run this time.

Currently priced up early @ 7/1ish, thought I may as well let you guys know incase you want a nibble :)

Anyone taking an interest today? I've got these:

Outright Trixies

5:20 L - Love Empire (11/8)

8:40 D - Fiery Lad (7/4)

9:10 D - Sualice (11/10)

4:45 L - Sands Crooner (6/4)

5:30 C - Flow Gently Along (15/8)

9:40 D - Cosmo King (Evs)

Each Way Doubles

4:10 L - High 'N' Dry (7/1)

5:20 L - Whitcombe Spirit (9/1)

6:40 D - Daring Man (15/2)

6:50 K - Ballinteni (8/1)

8:10 D - Pussyfooting (8/1)

8:50 K - Calloffthesearch (15/2)

9:10 D - Jaaeyza (12/1)

9:40 D - Patwish (15/2)

I've had a good start, with High 'N' Dry and Sands Crooner both winning! :)

EDIT: C=Chepstow, D=Dundalk, L=Lingfield, K=Kempton

Edited by Morrissey

Might have a few quid on a few of them myself tonight see what happens.

"PERTEMPS NETWORK" is out again in the first flat meeting of the season at Musselburgh this sunday. Back to the course where its most imprseeive performances have came, so fingers crossed.

I will be attending as usual, :)

Sorry its late lads but Ive had a strong word for WARMING UP of Clive Brittain's in the 5.20 Lingfield. Also for SCRIPTED of Chris Wall's in the 5.50. They will both be trying put it that way ;)

Must say, I liked the look of Scripted when looking around last night, looks like a very capable horse in that company. May put a small outright bet on! ;)

Of my selections, Patwish is probably the best in the final race at Dundalk tonight. Second favourite at 15/2, and is a very capable horse - goes at a good gallop and enjoys competition, so a big field suits. Each way is a must though, as Cosmo King should win...you never know though!

Think I'll have Pertemps Network at the weekend too!

Sorry its late lads but Ive had a strong word for WARMING UP of Clive Brittain's in the 5.20 Lingfield. Also for SCRIPTED of Chris Wall's in the 5.50. They will both be trying put it that way ;)

Thanks I went up and backed it it just got up Scripted is now 5/2.

Good Luck.