Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Just the one definite for me today.

Just A Thought

15:00 Leicester

Mick Fitzgeralds only ride of the day. This horse was prepped to ride in class one company and will come very close today back down to class 3.

Currently 9/2 and I will be backing the win only. You could go half your stakes each way if it touches 5's for a 'free' bet.

I also have my eye on Saleem Golams only ride of the day, Bussell Up 14:25 lingfield

Edited by Haitch

Fancy a punt.

15:20 Southwell.

Two that take my fancy in this one.

Fifth Zak @ 33/1 is a must. Unexposed who is bred for this mile trip. Not seen for 6 months but may be better than most expect.

£2.50 e/w at 33/1

Also in same race Bothar Brugha - more likley winner and available at 9's.

£2.50 e/w at 9/1

Staked £10.

Thought I would give you guys a quick heads up for tomorrow. I was at Mussleburgh 10 days ago, and on that day a horse called "THE JOKER" demolished the field, beating 2nd and 3rd place by 16 lengths, then a further 28 lengths back to 4th place.

That occasion was a class 4 event. Runs again tomorrow and is stepping up to class 3, however it runs over the same course and distance, and is also dropping in the weights by 8lbs. Musselburgh is a course that suits a special type of horse and is known to be good for front runners, so surely this one is in with a chance. Is being priced up early @ 14/1, I would be very surprised too see it go off at this price.

I will be going again tomorrow, so it better bloody win! :P

"THE JOKER" - 2:00 - MUSSELBURGH

Cheers

Edited by Kayster

Lucky 15 on tonights horses to keep me interested during my late shift tonight. Also done a accumulator

Kempton

6:20 Mr Loire

6:50 Soverignty

7:20 Trimaran

7:50 Safari Sundowner

All very short prices, think biggest is 7/2 :lol: Hoping some may drift in price

Thought I would give you guys a quick heads up for tomorrow. I was at Mussleburgh 10 days ago, and on that day a horse called "THE JOKER" demolished the field, beating 2nd and 3rd place by 16 lengths, then a further 28 lengths back to 4th place.

That occasion was a class 4 event. Runs again tomorrow and is stepping up to class 3, however it runs over the same course and distance, and is also dropping in the weights by 8lbs. Musselburgh is a course that suits a special type of horse and is known to be good for front runners, so surely this one is in with a chance. Is being priced up early @ 14/1, I would be very surprised too see it go off at this price.

I will be going again tomorrow, so it better bloody win! :P

"THE JOKER" - 2:00 - MUSSELBURGH

Cheers

Nice post Kayster - thanks. Shame I missed it.

I see it came in 2nd at 5/1. Hope you piled into the e/w at 14's!

It is back out on Sat at Ayr.

Hope to get some money back for the weekend with this quickfire e/w double (and singles)

16:05 Nags to Riches - 6/1 Southwell

16:15 Pocketwood - 8/1 Kempton

I've had a rotten week as well fella.

Plan to bash the bookies on a Saturday (although I never do well on a Saturday)

I've had a rotten week as well fella.

Plan to bash the bookies on a Saturday (although I never do well on a Saturday)

2.10 Newbury

Voy Por Ustedes

2.25 Warwick

Big Buck's

3.20 Newbury

Five Dream

3.35 Warwick

Misty Dancer

3.55 Newbury

Master Builder

Lucky 31 and and e/w accy

Why didn't I heed my own advice about Saturday's :lol: