Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Changed it for you

:lol: Stop now.Quit while you are ahead.

You were right to change it, just blown the lot on roulette and poker :lol: Wasted £60 trying to win £30 beer money for later on. *bangs head against wall* furious2rk0.gif

Oh well, best I hope one of my 2 daft horse bets come in :lol:

Jackpot. First time out 11/2 winner ;)

I was going to bet on this as i always mean to with your recommendations and somehow managed to forget until now when i came back to check where it finished. <_<

Well done though old boy!

Happy days, just had blue spartan 3/1 and Cybora 9/2 double come in!! Only bet on them as my 1st horse at Carlisle lost and and my poker is awful at present lol

26/05/2008 14:20:25 Blue Spartan @ 3/1

Cybora @ 9/2

Doubles, 1 bet * £1.00 EW

2.00 25.40

26/05/2008 14:20:00 Cybora @ 9/2, £5.00 Single

5.00 27.50

26/05/2008 14:19:35 Blue Spartan @ 3/1, £5.00 Single

5.00 20.00

Total: 12.00 72.90

Edited by DJP

On this bank holiday 9 years ago I had a Lucky 63 with 6 winners, all around the Evens mark.

To commemorate this, today I put on a similar Lucky 15, and have had 3 winners out of 3 so far.

Master of Arts 4/5

Brae Hill 11/10

Film Maker 4/5

All of them have absolutely scooted up, waiting on Silver Seeker in the 5.00pm for 4 out of 4.

Nice one, to make it even better I only took the price on Silver Seeker (Evs) and it won at 5/6, whereas the other 3 all won at a bigger price than the one on offer when I placed the bet.

Why would anyone put on a lucky 63 with all the prices at evens surley it would be better to leave the singles out.

Because if you get 6 winners on a Lucky 63 you get a 25% bonus added to your winnings, so in my case, by adding the 6 singles and making it a Lucky 63 instead of a Heinz (with no bonuses available), I got a bonus of £250 added to my winnings of £1000.

Because if you get 6 winners on a Lucky 63 you get a 25% bonus added to your winnings, so in my case, by adding the 6 singles and making it a Lucky 63 instead of a Heinz (with no bonuses available), I got a bonus of £250 added to my winnings of £1000.

You get a bonus on a heinz or a yankee at some Bookmakers if all are winners.You get a 100% bonus on a yankee and Lucky 15 at Betfred.

Edited by seamus

You get a bonus on a heinz or a yankee at some Bookmakers if all are winners.You get a 100% bonus on a yankee and Lucky 15 at Betfred.

This was 9 years ago, no bookies on the internet, in the town I lived if you wanted a bet, you went to William Hill.

Had an alright day today. Profit overall. So now im listing it on here, this is bound to lose.

E/W Lucky 15

6.30 Wesaidneveragain 9/2

7.00 High Diving 14/1

7.30 Ogre D'estruval 20/1

8.00 Urban Spirit 10/1