Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

the general idea is to pocket £50 and bet £17-What's that ? Too late. :(:P

I have pretty much done that :lol: Took out £30 for horses and football earlier. So £30 profit for the day, with 2 bizzare football coupons and 2 horses to go. Looks like I will be finishing on £30 profit then :lol:

Guest mortonmaddy
I've got a stonking bet for Friday. A horse for next year's derby. The regulars will recieve a PM on Thursday night regarding this. Cant risk any snakes taking this for themselves / posting elsewhere on the internet.

Cannot wait to see it in action :wub:

sorry cabbage al take full blame for that!!!. so so sorry, not happen again

Guest pepedog

ABOUT TIME SOMEONE OWNED UP 4 THAT. CABBAGE DIDNT DESERVE THAT. A MISS CABBAGES POST AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE.

U HAVE SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ABOUT TIME SOMEONE OWNED UP 4 THAT. CABBAGE DIDNT DESERVE THAT. A MISS CABBAGES POST AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE.

U HAVE SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Are you sure you are not the same person just trying to claim responsibilty to try and get the tip :lol:

I've got a stonking bet for Friday. A horse for next year's derby. The regulars will recieve a PM on Thursday night regarding this. Cant risk any snakes taking this for themselves / posting elsewhere on the internet.

Are you sure you are not the same person just trying to claim responsibilty to try and get the tip :lol:

I'm with DJP on this one.I would just pm your selected few as who's to say the culprit won't do it again.

Forgot to add,i'm going on paisley pandas stag.Canny wait. :D

cabbage could u pm me it please? i dont post very often on the horse thread but read it everyday and have followed a few tips in the past.

Same here if you would be so kind as to let me into your inner circle.

Oooh was that a wee dig there mid-table ;)

Its nothing like that, I just dont want to risk the price being ruined as I discovered someone copying and pasting my posts straight onto the Betfair forum, of all places. <_<

The regulars to this thread will recieve a PM on Thursday night, and you might as well since you're a mod :P

Guest pepedog

Its nothing like that, I just dont want to risk the price being ruined as I discovered someone copying and pasting my posts straight onto the Betfair forum, of all places. <_<

The regulars to this thread will recieve a PM on Thursday night, and you might as well since you're a mod :P

me to cabbage?. am a reader not a poster. please :huh:

cabbage could u pm me it please? i dont post very often on the horse thread but read it everyday and have followed a few tips in the past.

... and me 3? Let's call it The Inner Circle of Cha-ching...

Wasn't a dig, honest, merely meant that I don't post in the Equine Extravaganza so often, and you seem to have a bit of a following.

Cheers for the anticipated PM.

Sorry guys, i aint him. and why would i have 2 user names?.
me to cabbage?. am a reader not a poster. please :huh:

If there aren't going to be any sensible posts, or even posts that make sense, from these user accounts, then I'll ask Div to check IPs and suspend posting rights.