Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

decided to put 10 quid on Tilsworth Charl' at 5/1 (9.10 chep) to try and get the money for the day back.

Won't be far away i wouldn't have thought,like summer recluse also.Good luck anyway,hope you get your losses back! :)

Edited by stevenston saint

CHEPSTOW

6.40 GALLAGHER 1st 10/11

7.10 OGRE 1st evs

7.40 ALUTANDO 15th 12/1 :lol:

8.10 MY LEGAL EAGLE 9th 33/1

8.40 FLYING APPLAUSE 5th 3/1

9.10 CAUSTIC WIT

KEMPTON

6.20 FABULEUX CHERIE 3rd 8/1

6.50 LADY COTTINGHAM 1st 11/4

7.20 ALZAROOF 8th 16/1

7.50 NETWORKER 7th 16/1

8.20 HIPPODROME 8th 11/1

8.50 DANCING DIK 2nd 4/1

9.20 WESTPORT 2nd 5/1

Think OGRE (7.10 Chep) would be my only serious bet.

Only bet won. A mixed bag to say the least :lol:

Some info on today's runners for Chris Wall.

OH SO SAUCY 3.30;

Should run well again but i think the handicapper might just have her now but it looks a bad race so could go close and is worth a little bet.

STAR GRAZER 4.30;

Since her third on her first handicap run she has had no luck and should be thereabouts tomorrow and is worth an ew bet.

CHARLEVOIX 5.00;

This filly was withdrawn at Bath after rearing in the stalls and has since passed her stalls test and on a fair mark having a good bit in hand still and should win and is our best chance of a winner tomorrow.

If things go well we could have a treble tomorrow so fingers crossed lets see how things go but Charlevoix is the one for me and the other two wont be far away neither.

Also had these given to me:

Caranbola (1.40) and Ateesh (4.10) at Haydock.

Multicultural (4.30) at Yarmouth

South Bronx(4.20) at Perth.

All information above; take as you like.

Some info on today's runners for Chris Wall.

OH SO SAUCY 3.30;

Should run well again but i think the handicapper might just have her now but it looks a bad race so could go close and is worth a little bet.

STAR GRAZER 4.30;

Since her third on her first handicap run she has had no luck and should be thereabouts tomorrow and is worth an ew bet.

CHARLEVOIX 5.00;

This filly was withdrawn at Bath after rearing in the stalls and has since passed her stalls test and on a fair mark having a good bit in hand still and should win and is our best chance of a winner tomorrow.

If things go well we could have a treble tomorrow so fingers crossed lets see how things go but Charlevoix is the one for me and the other two wont be far away neither.

Also had these given to me:

Caranbola (1.40) and Ateesh (4.10) at Haydock.

Multicultural (4.30) at Yarmouth

South Bronx(4.20) at Perth.

All information above; take as you like.

Cheers bud,will get a look at these when the wife comes in with the racing post :angry:

Good luck with them anyway! :)

OH SO SAUCY 3.30;

Like this one today cabbage. Quirky type who needs things to go his way but worth giving a chance.