Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Thanks Haitch, had a decent day.

Hopefully you'll do well tonight mate, fancy most of them myself.

Win lucky 15, not expecting miracles after today:

METROLAND 6.30 Beverley 1st 4/6

RASAMAN 8.00 Beverley 1st 5/1

RHADEGUNDA 8.20 Windsor 2nd 2/1

WESTERN ROOTS 8.50 Windsor 3rd 3/1

I should really think about bashing the Place market on betfair.

4.55 Yarmouth OH SO SAUCY

Been told that this can go well today, is a half decent race so wouldnt go mental on it, but can run a good race and hopefully get the head in front.

Other fancies:

SQUARE EDDIE 3.00 Salisbury

FAITH AND REASON 3.35 Salisbury

WESTER ROSS 4.05 Salisbury

ELTHAARA 4.40 Salisbury

I know picking 4 horses from the same meeting isnt the brightest, but on a poor day's racing these are the only horses I can find to back.

Good luck all.

When I find it dificult to spot any individual horses worth betting on, one of the bets I do have is a bet on the Favourites Markets no available in most bookmakers.25pts for a Winning fav,10pts for 2nd place and 5pts for 3rd and today looks a day ripe for that to come up at both daytime meetings in my opinion.

The OVERS at Yarmouth gave to be over 99(100 with Hills) and when you look at the seven race card that means you need four winning favourites to be certain of collecting.Seem difficult?..Possibly but then consider that currently on here three of the fav's are trading at shorter than 4/6 in small fields and you easily have 75pts from just those three races leaving four other races for the other 25pts to come from(1 winner, or two seconds and a third place would be enough to do ) which seems more managable.

At Salisbury, the OVERS are at a lowr level(Over 64) but that is due in the main to one less race than Yarmouth and slightly trickier card,but even so two winners,

one second and a third would be enough to cop the bet and that certainly looks more managable than the 13/8 on offer says it shuld be.

£10 double OVERS on Favourites

Yarmouth over 99

Salisbury Over 64

13/8 each of the two makes a nice double at just under 6/1,should it come in.

Best of luck with whatever you bet today..

When I find it dificult to spot any individual horses worth betting on, one of the bets I do have is a bet on the Favourites Markets no available in most bookmakers.25pts for a Winning fav,10pts for 2nd place and 5pts for 3rd and today looks a day ripe for that to come up at both daytime meetings in my opinion.

The OVERS at Yarmouth gave to be over 99(100 with Hills) and when you look at the seven race card that means you need four winning favourites to be certain of collecting.Seem difficult?..Possibly but then consider that currently on here three of the fav's are trading at shorter than 4/6 in small fields and you easily have 75pts from just those three races leaving four other races for the other 25pts to come from(1 winner, or two seconds and a third place would be enough to do ) which seems more managable.

At Salisbury, the OVERS are at a lowr level(Over 64) but that is due in the main to one less race than Yarmouth and slightly trickier card,but even so two winners,

one second and a third would be enough to cop the bet and that certainly looks more managable than the 13/8 on offer says it shuld be.

£10 double OVERS on Favourites

Yarmouth over 99

Salisbury Over 64

13/8 each of the two makes a nice double at just under 6/1,should it come in.

Best of luck with whatever you bet today..

Never thought of doing bets like that, all the best B)

Horse is a monkey though Cabbage.Wen he wins he wins on the bridle.

Aye I know, but if the jockey had put him into the race/had him a bit closer to the pace earlier then he wouldve had a better chance; rather than flying home when the bird had flown. Last time I touch one of those Curley/Stringer horses, shouldve known better.

Been told that this can go well today, is a half decent race so wouldnt go mental on it, but can run a good race and hopefully get the head in front.

Other fancies:

SQUARE EDDIE 3.00 Salisbury

FAITH AND REASON 3.35 Salisbury

WESTER ROSS 4.05 Salisbury

ELTHAARA 4.40 Salisbury

I know picking 4 horses from the same meeting isnt the brightest, but on a poor day's racing these are the only horses I can find to back.

Good luck all.

Thank you Cabbage.

Your impressive strike rate continues. :D

:thumsup2 cheers cabbage, £4 on returned £27 :D any (quick!) tips for the 5.25 at yarmouth?