Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Yea I seen that! Had a look at ripons card, and think I have unearthed a bargain, lol!

3.00 - Ripon - "BALDEMAR" - E/W - 9/1

Been off the track for around a month, but returns to conditions that will suit today. Checked through the race on it's penultimate start, and that race has produced 4 winners since, all of which finished behind "BALDEMAR". As I said, it will love the soft ground and the trip shouldnt be a problem. Should at least be an each way certainty, seeing as there is 8 runners.

I was on that earlier, think I got 6/1. I wish i had seen your post would have put a few more ££ on it. Hope you backed it big time mate (just checked, had £2.50 e/w at 6's. Been watching the money all day and looking for value, fed up with short priced horses letting me down. Just had an 11/2 winner with Spanish Parade)

Been doing £2.50 e/w bets on horses over 5/1 nearly all day. Made £37 profit :lol:. Not much but better then a kick in the spuds

Edited by DJP

Well done Kayster, good shout.

When I got to the bookies I seen it was down to 13/2, so was gonna put £20 on the nose, but chickened out and only went £10 on the nose, but still a winner so can't grumble.

Check the race I was talking about, and look how many winners it has since produced..... click the below link, then click on baldemars name, then go into the race dated 05/07/2008 (which can be seen down left hand side). Personally, I will be keeping an eye out for any of these runner appearing in the near future.

http://guardian.sportinglife.com/GU_Full_R...,277642,00.html

Im off to Ayr tomorrow, and Muselburgh on sunday, so hopefully can boost the coffers today. Will have a look on my lunch break, and see if I can spot anything for today.

Edited by Kayster

Managed to get a wee look through the card @ Ripon again and came up with the following horse, which once again I am confident about.

2:15 - Ripon - "CARRY ON CLEO" - 5/1

Once again this is another one you could take each way, and it should defo be in the frame, once again 10 runners, giving 3 places.....

The main reason I like this selection is the SOFT going, not only is it in favour of this horse, but it should also work against the top 2 in the market who need firmer ground. "CARRY ON CLEO" is a course AND distance winner. Only finished 3 lengths of the winner in it's last apperance, and that race has also produced 1 or 2 winners since then.

Probably re-invest £20 of yesterdays money, but im going to be bold, and put it all on the nose, hopefully set me up for tomorrow! :)

Managed to get a wee look through the card @ Ripon again and came up with the following horse, which once again I am confident about.

2:15 - Ripon - "CARRY ON CLEO" - 5/1

Once again this is another one you could take each way, and it should defo be in the frame, once again 10 runners, giving 3 places.....

The main reason I like this selection is the SOFT going, not only is it in favour of this horse, but it should also work against the top 2 in the market who need firmer ground. "CARRY ON CLEO" is a course AND distance winner. Only finished 3 lengths of the winner in it's last apperance, and that race has also produced 1 or 2 winners since then.

Probably re-invest £20 of yesterdays money, but im going to be bold, and put it all on the nose, hopefully set me up for tomorrow! :)

Ah well a close 4th, but not good enough, just need to make up for it tomorrow and sunday!

A short priced double at Ripon for me, very boring but hopefully can do the business.

ROSE STREET (NAP) 3.15 Ripon

CARANBOLA 3.45 Ripon

2 singles and a double.

Best bet goes in at a tastier than expected 6/4 taken. Caranbola was disappointing, beaten into 3rd by a newcomer. Not to worry.

I've got a stonking bet for Friday. A horse for next year's derby. The regulars will recieve a PM on Thursday night regarding this. Cant risk any snakes taking this for themselves / posting elsewhere on the internet.

Cannot wait to see it in action :wub:

8:05 Sligo Nemanga, in from 14/1 to 4/1. Worth a punt surely? Bet it gets placed and doesn't win though.

Also done the 7:05 Ardilaun @ 5/1 - LOSER 3rd 6/1 and have it in e/w double with Nemanga, back in play :lol:

Edited by DJP

Horses stank worse then Oxford today. However after a lad at work won £1200 on Irish lotto, thought i'd invest £5 on 49's today and won £67 on double @ 66/1 :D
8:05 Sligo Nemanga, in from 14/1 to 4/1. Worth a punt surely? Bet it gets placed and doesn't win though.

Also done the 7:05 Ardilaun @ 5/1

the general idea is to pocket £50 and bet £17-What's that ? Too late. :(:P

Edited by stevenston saint