Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Good luck with the move DJP. You'll have to find a new team to support!

Appy Ammers ?

Cheers. I will only be 5 mins by tube from West Ham. As it is by Leyton Orients ground. And just my luck Swindon play them at Leyton Orient on Boxing day when i will be back home. On plus side, Southend away in a few weeks is now only a 45min train trip :lol:

This looks like a race where two horses stand out as having cracking chances and therefore a split stakes job should be done.

First of all, I find the fact that Dale Gibson waits until the last race of the day down here is a significant jockey booking for FORT AMHURST who is around 14/1. He went off far too fast last time out and if he can get a tow into the race this time then he should be able to conserve a little bit of energy for the finish.

However, for me the interesting one is NINTH HOUSE. Trainer Ruth CArr is in a rich vien of form. Her last 10 runners have finihshed :7th-1st(50/1), 1st(7/2), 9th,3rd,2nd, 1st(7/1), 6th(2nd home on the wrong side), 3rd and 1st(6/1) so has 4 winners, and three placed runners from 10 runners.Ninth House is also 6-12 at the track with a further three 2nd placed efforts as well so if primed for this after a break can surprise a few at 14/1.Remember, the trainer is the daughter of David Chapman so will be well versed in the art of landing a touch or two with an outsider or two.

2pts Fort Amhurst Win @16/1

1pt e/w Ninth House at 14/1..

Best of luck with whatevr you bet tonight..

:guinness How' the head?? and were you :barf:lol:

Feel like shite to be honest. Rarely feel like that after a session. Keep getting texts asking what time I am going out tonight :lol:

Todays Horses two e/w lucky 15's

2.10 Newmarket Winged Harriet 7/1

2.25 Redcar Ezdeyaad 13/2

2.45 Newmarket Imposing 22/1

3.00 Redcar Prime Mood 16/1

3.15 Newmarket Visit 12/1

3.50 Newmarket Military Power 10/1

2.35 Kempton Stalking Shadow 4/1

3.10 Kempton Knot In Wood 4/1

Edited by DJP

I want to place a bet on a race thats being run on thursday, does anyone know what online bookies do race cards this far in advance?

Im really not sure. Some sites may show the horses running but will not have odds on them until thursday i wouldnt think.

Im really not sure. Some sites may show the horses running but will not have odds on them until thursday i wouldnt think.

thats what i thought, do you reckon a shop would give me an early price?