Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Two over in Ireland for me today:

2.15 Leop COUSIN VINNY.

I had a dilemma last night as Hurricane Fly was also entered in this race, and I hold really high hopes for him at the Cheltenham Festival. I also got Cousin Vinny as a horse with real ability last year, and won an utter shedload on him in the Champion Bumper last year when he won at 12/1. Since Hurricane Fly has been taken out of this race today, it makes my decision easier, and I would expect a win barring accidents.

2.45 Leop COOLDINE

A horse thats been in my notebook as one that can really go places, travels and jumps really well, the step up in trip will help this one, and although this is quite a tough race with Trafford Lad being another animal with loads of ability, I can see this being yet another winner for the Walsh/Mullins combination.

Add in the Mullins bumper horse in the last and you've got yourself a nice wee treble ;)

As Meatloaf would say 2 out of 3 aint bad. Should've been 100% :(

Final £25 on Squadron @ 11/4 in 4:20. If this loses I am not betting on horses, playing lotto instant games, playing roulette/poker until Saturday. Lost far to much recently and not enjoying gambling at the moment. Will stick to football only for a while

Final £25 on Squadron @ 11/4 in 4:20. If this loses I am not betting on horses, playing lotto instant games, playing roulette/poker until Saturday. Lost far to much recently and not enjoying gambling at the moment. Will stick to football only for a while

We'll see about that. Still got the flu so today's selections are as follows...

All small bets and spent a grand total of £25 on about 16 horses :lol:, worlds smallest lucky 15s, 30p and 25p e/w :lol:. Since I have bet small I expect to get quite a few winners (famous last words)

win only lucky 15

2.10 Wolverhampton Young Ivanhoe 3/1 (wasn't original choice, but has just came down so much in price, now to watch it come 3rd as they always do) 4th :( Horse I was gonna back before being swayed won, typical! I am a idiot

3.10 Wolverhampton Ravi River 10/3 WINNER :) (Falls off seat in shock)

3.40 Wolverhampton Sabre Light 7/4 loser

4.10 Wolverhampton High Five Society 11/4 2nd :(

Win Only Lucky 15

3.20 Taunton Dada Cup 4/1 loser

2.30 Southwell Great Tsar 4/1 loser

3.00 Southwell Shining Gale 6/5 loser

3.30 Southwell Valleyofthedolls 5/4 Winner :)

E/W Lucky 15

2.40 Wolverhampton Tag Team 25/1 3rd :)

4.10 Wolverhampton Miss Understanding 11/1 (also fancy this along with high society) balls

4.40 Wolverhampton Mrs Penny 4/1 loser

4.00 Southwell Laustra Bad 5/1 2nd :( Lost in photo finish

E/W Lucky 15

2.50 Taunton Summery Justice 11/1 4th :( (150/1 horse coming 3rd)

4.50 Taunton Dew Drop Inn 11/1 2nd :)

4.20 Taunton Teeming Rain 10/1 loser

5.00 Southwell Gibraltar Star 5/2

Edited by DJP

£1 win Lucky 15

14:40 Wolves - Nawaaff 11/2

Fresh from recent win in similar event last week over the minimum trip was encouraging. Today upped to 6f which will suit judging on him running on lto. Top jockey / trainer combo makes the 11/2 for the top weight look generous.

15:30 Southwell - Barton Grey 7/2

This is his 4th run out. First two runs were promising and then fell lto when going comfortably. Not much in the field to oppose it as imo the fav will empty out in the run in and leave my selection to take the spoils.

16:00 Southwell - Another Brother 4/1

Tony McCoy and JJ O'Neill team up in this valuable class 2 handicap hurdle. This animal is always there or there abouts and looking well weighted to take victory today.

16:20 Taunton - Lord of Illusion 11/4

Probably a horse known to us all as was a regular runner in the top class races a couple of years ago. Obviously not the same animal that won a £25k race at Cheltenham but still easily good enough to take this ordinary class 6 event. Defintitley one of the liklier winners today and at 11/4 looks like a decent bet.

I have taken SP's on the above.

That's me out. Good luck all for the rest of the week
All small bets and spent a grand total of £25 on about 16 horses :lol: , worlds smallest lucky 15s, 30p and 25p e/w :lol: . Since I have bet small I expect to get quite a few winners (famous last words)

You crack me up!! :lol:

I thought it was this Thursday??? ;)

Shut it you! :P

You crack me up!! :lol:

Shut it you! :P

First horse lost :lol: (as did the 2nd, but 3rd horse placed @ 25/1)

I am going to have to work out how to use the internet on my phone for future betting and other horse which won't win :lol:

Edited by DJP

£1 win Lucky 15

14:40 Wolves - Nawaaff 11/2

Fresh from recent win in similar event last week over the minimum trip was encouraging. Today upped to 6f which will suit judging on him running on lto. Top jockey / trainer combo makes the 11/2 for the top weight look generous.

15:30 Southwell - Barton Grey 7/2

This is his 4th run out. First two runs were promising and then fell lto when going comfortably. Not much in the field to oppose it as imo the fav will empty out in the run in and leave my selection to take the spoils.

16:00 Southwell - Another Brother 4/1

Tony McCoy and JJ O'Neill team up in this valuable class 2 handicap hurdle. This animal is always there or there abouts and looking well weighted to take victory today.

16:20 Taunton - Lord of Illusion 11/4

Probably a horse known to us all as was a regular runner in the top class races a couple of years ago. Obviously not the same animal that won a £25k race at Cheltenham but still easily good enough to take this ordinary class 6 event. Defintitley one of the liklier winners today and at 11/4 looks like a decent bet.

I have taken SP's on the above.

Also, the usual £2.50 e/w four fold