Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Does that mean on Wednesday night you'll be lumping it on a horse called Ronald, running at the 19.45 at Maryhill?

I'll be putting it on in a reverse tricast with Queens Delight and Fife Demolition.

I'm presuming teletext is the only place to get the score on Wednesday, won't be anything on SS News or the radio?

I'll be putting it on in a reverse tricast with Queens Delight and Fife Demolition.

I'm presuming teletext is the only place to get the score on Wednesday, won't be anything on SS News or the radio?

The only score I want to see is the FT one, i'm no going through another 90mins of agony. Lets go to the Olde Northwood and look at womans diddies.

TNH would do of course, but the Jolle will have Sky Sports News on probably (East Fife are a big team)

Edited by igor

(East Fife are a big team)

Eh? Big enough to finish 36th out of 42 in the Scottish league.

Unlike the mighty Gers who finished a meteoric 33rd.

Could go down the golf club (Northwood, not Pinner Hill), seeing as I've shelled out a load of money to join and haven't actually used it yet.

Avoiding the Olde Northwood at all costs.

Is this where it all comes crashing down now? :ph34r:

I might go for either "In the lead" at Exeter 5.50 (if I can et a better price that evens)

or "Rule for ever" at the Catterick 7.35

Is this where it all comes crashing down now? :ph34r:

I might go for either "In the lead" at Exeter 5.50 (if I can et a better price that evens)

or "Rule for ever" at the Catterick 7.35

I normally put a line on at lunchtime so I will keep the faith.

The Morning Star tipster, he's a legend B)

edit, the last one's worth £80 to me, beefed my stake up with some winnings. Odds currently sitting at 4.2 on Betfair.

His tips must be working but his naps aren't. According to the Sporting Life Naps table he's lost his last 13 naps. Only the Yorkshire Post is worse than that (22 wrong in a row).

If Galient can beat the draw its definitely worth a shout. I like Fair Along for that race but again its a bit on the high side of the draw and could do with Good ground rather than the good/firm at the moment.

Reckon my only bets will be on tonights racing at Kelso though- just looking at the card at the moment. Fast Feet in the opener at Chester is slightly tempting, I was at Musselburgh races on Friday when it finished 2nd to Ingleby Star and it didn't do a whole lot wrong that day.

Guest God is a bairn

£5 on kilimandscharo 3.00 beverley :D

lucky 15:

1.50 chester: cracking (1st) richard hughes has made me a rite couple of quid recently

2.20 chester: all my loving (2nd)

3.45 f.ham: bob bites back

4.45 beverly: iam spartacus