Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Ten Down (Good 15.10)

Soldier of Fortune (Che 14.50)

Maraahel (Che 13.50)

Right Igor,positive thinking.I will only be betting my usual lunchtime stake any way so no pressure.Cheers.

Couldn't pick my nose yesterday. I usually back the Hanagan-Fahey combination, but defected from Greenwich Meantime (won at 14-1) in the big race, which just about summed my day up.

Had a much better start today, though.

Switched on the telly just as they were going through the runners in the 2.20 and was split between Handsome Cross and Caribbean Coral. The first one was a non-runner, and as soon as I heard Francome say CC had plenty going for it, I stuck a couple of quid on it EW. Easiest 16-1 winner I've had in ages :thumsup2

Playing with Hills money now, so ...

Arabian Gulf (Ch 2.50)

Ten Down (Good 3.10)

Annemasse (Ch 3.20)

Franksalot (Ayr 7.50)

Sundried Tomato is apparently hugely overpriced for the 7.20 at Ayr. I stuck £2.50 on at odds of 44.

I'm also thinking of backing Blaeberry (4.10 Newt) and Arctic Ghost (Weth 6.40)

Edited by igor

Sundried Tomato is apparently hugely overpriced for the 7.20 at Ayr. I stuck £2.50 on at odds of 44.

I'm also thinking of backing Blaeberry (4.10 Newt) and Arctic Ghost (Weth 6.40)

B) 9/2

Unlucky Igor.I put on a three cross and I have some sheckles left.I have stuck £1 ew on Sundried tomatoes at 33/1.£2 double on brave rebellion and plutocrat at Wetherby.I have also bet £1 ew on Local Poet (25/1)the trianer stays local (I.Semple) and he has a fair strike rate.

Unlucky Igor.I put on a three cross and I have some sheckles left.I have stuck £1 ew on Sundried tomatoes at 33/1.£2 double on brave rebellion and plutocrat at Wetherby.I have also bet £1 ew on Local Poet (25/1)the trianer stays local (I.Semple) and he has a fair strike rate.

Brave rebellion 1/2 and plutocrat 4/1 both won giving a tidy 13/2 double :D