Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

All I'm saying is that I find it odd that a bunch of you take to a public forum to call the parents of a most likely murdered girl,c***s and vermin etc... Its strange behaviour. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

13 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

They'd probably get a lot more sympathy for that if they didn't leave her and 2 younger twins alone while they went out on the randan. Just my opinion though.

Absolutely, I'd assume that most responsible individuals wouldn't even contemplate doing it. It's extremely hard for me to even comprehend the thought processes that lead to the conclusion that this is an acceptable/safe thing to do. :blink:

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

It's called booze.

Now I've had plenty of that but at no point did I forget I was a parent..........despite my best efforts!

Just forgetting the 'abduction' possibilities, I'd be more concerned about them waking up to an empty room and getting hysterically upset or deciding to come looking for you.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Now I've had plenty of that but at no point did I forget I was a parent..........despite my best efforts!

Just forgetting the 'abduction' possibilities, I'd be more concerned about them waking up to an empty room and getting hysterically upset or deciding to come looking for you.

Aye, but you aren't a middle class child murdering arsehole.

1 hour ago, mungo said:

All I'm saying is that I find it odd that a bunch of you take to a public forum to call the parents of a most likely murdered girl,c***s and vermin etc... Its strange behaviour. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

It's probably because like myself they believe that the person or persons most likely to have murdered her are that pair of vermin c***s.

If they were a pair of factory workers I've no doubt they'd have no digs to pay.

Edited by ayrmad

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

It's probably because like myself they believe that the person or persons most likely to have murdered her are that pair of vermin c***s.

If they were a pair of factory workers I've no doubt they'd have no digs to pay.

Pie and Bovrils resident Columbo.

I hope you are never asked to sit on a Jury.

1 hour ago, mungo said:

Pie and Bovrils resident Columbo.

I hope you are never asked to sit on a Jury.

So the f**k do I, I've better things to do with myself than listen to a couple of windbags grilling folk for days on end.

• 2 months later...