Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Watching the Netflix series again, watched it when it first come out as well, when they use their missing daughter as an excuse to go on an all inclusive tour of Europe meeting the pope ect. Really boils my piss the arrogance the pair of them have.

38 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

No, I've tried asking. The answers if any usually involve "IIRC".

41 minutes ago, MuckleMoo said:

Is it possible for posters to provide links backing up there allegations?

Transcripts of the PJ interviews etc are freely available on the internet. Tempted to just tell you to DYOFH, but here you go anyway -

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

20 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Watching the Netflix series again, watched it when it first come out as well, when they use their missing daughter as an excuse to go on an all inclusive tour of Europe meeting the pope ect. Really boils my piss the arrogance the pair of them have.

Or it's possible that the publicity it created around Europe was the only hope they thought they had of getting their daughter back.

Just putting a radical alternative out there.

Or it's possible that the publicity it created around Europe was the only hope they thought they had of getting their daughter back.
Just putting a radical alternative out there.

That's why the McCanns and their party lied through their teeth to the Portugese authorities from the minute they turned up and why whenever faced with any criticism instead of addressing any of it they threaten to sue and hide. I'm not saying they're involved but they're very shady and negligent atleast.

20 minutes ago, Acastus said:

2007 - Maddie goes missing

2020 - New suspect a German paedo was in the area

Why has it took so long for this to come to light? 

Summer golf tourney imminent?

3 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

Is it possible for posters to provide links backing up there allegations?

3 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:
3 hours ago, welshbairn said:
No, I've tried asking. The answers if any usually involve "IIRC".

I mean, there's some pretty wild accusations flying about. You would think it would all be well documented and and in the public domain

Don't know if you mean me. I submitted links last year. If you can keep your eyes open long enough all the things I am saying are in the public domain.

Put it this way, the stuff out there is just as reliable as Netflix. And, asking questions isn't the same thing as making allegations.

Full disclosure - the hole in the argument for me is how they could dispose of the body. Likewise, I want to know how the current suspect managed to abduct the girl, as timelines show a very small window he could have done it in.

It will be interesting how this is all dealt with if an arrest and trial happen.

Edited by Alternative Title

2 hours ago, marty_j said:

The phone records section of this is very odd

I'm a believer that one of the Tapas 7 will break their silence before they die and spill the beans on what was going on and what went on throughout the holiday.  The Mccanns are seriously shielded and protected from on high which begs the question, "o que eles estão escondendo"   ???

35 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

But clear evidence doesn't fit the narrative, just keep screaming that they drugged their kids and hopefully morons from the internet will start believing it.

I thought the narrative being pursued by the posters I quoted was that the issue of whether the McCann's administered drugs to their children was contemporaneous or a more recent internet invention - I have no opinion on the exact circumstances of Madeleine's disappearance but I note that the effective test period for opiates in hair samples is 3 months while the Daily Mail article was printed 5 months later in October.

I think she must have been abducted by leaving the apartment by the door herself and was snatched or someone got access either by the door being left unlocked or they had a key. 

There is no evidence to suggest she was abducted through the window and the idea that the parents killed her just doesn't make sense. For 2 doctors to kill her by accident by giving sedative then disposing of the body and then giving it so much media attention to find her is ludicrous. 

1 hour ago, Alternative Title said:

Don't know if you mean me. I submitted links last year. If you can keep your eyes open long enough all the things I am saying are in the public domain.

Put it this way, the stuff out there is just as reliable as Netflix. And, asking questions isn't the same thing as making allegations.

Full disclosure - the hole in the argument for me is how they could dispose of the body. Likewise, I want to know how the current suspect managed to abduct the girl, as timelines show a very small window he could have done it in.

It will be interesting how this is all dealt with if an arrest and trial happen.

This depends on which of Gerry's two accounts of his 9pm check is accurate. The public one is the 'how perfect she looked' version, where he claims to have actually seen Maddie. The version he told police was that he didn't enter the room properly, so never actually saw MM was still definitely in her bed. If the latter is true, then she could have been gone from any time after they left they apartment for dinner up to 10pm.