Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

How can letting somebody die ever be morally right? :unsure:

As Gaz intimates, there are dozens of occasions when it would be the correct thing to do.

But that's not what I asked, anyway. You've having to commit another immoral act - stealing - to save a life. Where would you draw the line?

I think that whole situation is completely immoral and I'm really pissed off at the UK press for giving him millions of pounds of free advertising.

A disgusting piece of profiteering from a horrible situation

To an extent, I agree with you, but if it brings any news forward, then what harm can it do? He may be trying to bait some folk into plowing money into his company (which it no doubt will due to the British public being as thick as pig shit) but it would be worth it to see little Madeleine back.

Guest SavotheGreat
I think that whole situation is completely immoral and I'm really pissed off at the UK press for giving him millions of pounds of free advertising.

A disgusting piece of profiteering from a horrible situation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/p...am=1&bbwm=1

So insincere its cringeworthy.

Celebrities, eh? Always there to help out us little folk :rolleyes:

Once again, if it brings her back, then where is the harm? You need to remember that people like David Beckham are humans just like you and me, and if they have more influence than us, then why not let them appeal?

I personally, don't give a monkeys, just as long as she is returned to her parents.

In that situation, remember that Beckham has 3 kids of his own - okay, he's a multi-millionaire and then some, but if anything his celebrity status makes the risk of something happening to one of his kids greater. Okay, so he may not have any sort of connection with the McCanns, but I'm sure he, just like any other parent would be petrified that something like that could happen to their kids.

Anyway, Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho have also made appeals for information on Portuguese TV - while it's getting less likely by the day that this is going to have a happy ending, anything that could potentially bring one about HAS to be done, even if it comes across as insincere and cringeworthy.

I understand the Portuguese authority's laws mean that releasing any photofit, cctv pictures or descriptions of the car they think may be involved may jeopardise any future prosecution of the sick f*ck, but at this stage I have to ask if anyone cares - isn't getting Madeleine back more important?

It really wouldnt surprise me to find out later that something had happened to the girl earlier in the day, and the child going missing from the room is a cover story for something more sinister.

Yip, I think it's very strange that the Parents haven't been taken as suspects. The Parent's are the only people who they know were around the kids all day, so until they find anyone else who was with the children, surely they are the prime suspects. The problem is if the Police declared them as suspects they know the media would be on their back and they would get slaughtered for being so sad.

Hopefully shes there but i have doubts.

From the bbc website

Villa searched in Madeleine hunt

BBC breaking news graphic

Fresh searches have begun at a villa close to the apartment where Madeleine McCann went missing.

Police and forensic teams have sealed off the house, known as Casa Liliana, 150 yards from the holiday complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

The BBC's correspondent Jane Hill, who is in the Algarve resort, said it was the first time a villa has been sealed off during the hunt.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared on 3 May.

Edited by rw89

This is a very strange one and it reminds me of Ian Huntly,He looks to help the police and then becomes a suspect.I fear the worst i am afraid.

As soon as I saw that he was helping police that crossed my mind also.