Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Ho hum, another article in the Daily Record. This time with Mr. G. McCann saying that he did nothing wrong. Even if by some chance he is not involved directly, Im pretty sure theres a lesson to be learned out of it. He doesnt seem to have got this.

Btw, Im young, Im arrogant, Im hiding behind a keyboard. This allows me to post what I want!

I too have that right. I'm older, wiser and entitled to note that even with the hindsight of your vile postings, you are still unable to indicate that you have one redeeming human factor.

I say again, you are a hypocrtical, poisonous c**t. If I ever meet you, I will take great pleasure in saying these words to your face from about half an inch away, before explaining to anyone else who happens to be there that you think it appropriate to accuse a father and mother of the murder of their own daughter without a shred of evidence to back that up. Whatever the crimes they may or may not have commited, you have no better insight into them than anyone else, and yet continue to come out with what is probably the most brutal accusation against parents that it is possible to make. You should be truly ashamed of yourself.

Keep digging, c**t.

I too have that right. I'm older, wiser and entitled to note that even with the hindsight of your vile postings, you are still unable to indicate that you have one redeeming human factor.

I say again, you are a hypocrtical, poisonous c**t. If I ever meet you, I will take great pleasure in saying these words to your face from about half an inch away, before explaining to anyone else who happens to be there that you think it appropriate to accuse a father and mother of the murder of their own daughter without a shred of evidence to back that up. Whatever the crimes they may or may not have commited, you have no better insight into them than anyone else, and yet continue to come out with what is probably the most brutal accusation against parents that it is possible to make. You should be truly ashamed of yourself.

Keep digging, c**t.

And to think he has the cheek to call me a liar :lol:

Keep digging, c**t.

Shoveling continues, I can continue to type what I want, as can you! This is the wonder of hiding behind a keyboard declaring that I believe the parents did it! :D

Shoveling continues, I can continue to type what I want, as can you! This is the wonder of hiding behind a keyboard declaring that I believe the parents did it! :D

I'm not prepared to get into a debate or anything, can't really be arsed. Seriously though, how can you say the parents done it? I have my doubts about how responsible they are as parents but to say you think they done it? I seriously doubt it.

It truly pains me to say it but I really think the girl is dead. I only hope she went peacefully and maybe, sometime, the parents can get confirmation of it.

I don't agree with Gerry having the 'jetset life' as many say, I mean, I can understand if she had been found and was announced as dead, but where is the logic in going to America spending money that isn't actually is?

I believe, and have since day one, that she was smuggled to North Africa. What good did trips to the Vatican, Holland, Germany and Spain to name a few, do? They should have started the hunt in Morocco or Algeria, or perhaps even as far as Lybia. The Vatiacan is a far off cry from these countries.

I'm not prepared to get into a debate or anything, can't really be arsed. Seriously though, how can you say the parents done it? I have my doubts about how responsible they are as parents but to say you think they done it? I seriously doubt it.

It truly pains me to say it but I really think the girl is dead. I only hope she went peacefully and maybe, sometime, the parents can get confirmation of it.

I don't agree with Gerry having the 'jetset life' as many say, I mean, I can understand if she had been found and was announced as dead, but where is the logic in going to America spending money that isn't actually is?

I believe, and have since day one, that she was smuggled to North Africa. What good did trips to the Vatican, Holland, Germany and Spain to name a few, do? They should have started the hunt in Morocco or Algeria, or perhaps even as far as Lybia. The Vatiacan is a far off cry from these countries.

P&B is all about opinions, if everybody agreed it would be a boring place ;)

Guest tomas_glasgow

why don't they just search every house in the world ? she's in one of them

Edited by tomas_glasgow

Okay, here goes ( a quick post before my tea). Assuming she's dead, most murders are commited by people the victim knows - friends, family etc. So, I think we can discount her toddler playmates, which leaves her parents and their mysterious 'friends', who we have heard little from.

In a murder investigation, those close to the victim are suspected. The parents fit the bill, what with their superficial grief and enjoyment of the perks.

Weird how you get all indignant when people level accusations against your Gorgeous George without any proof, but you positively revel in it here.

I wouldn't rule out the parents but, without any proof, nor would I go around saying that they did it.

Weird how you get all indignant when people level accusations against your Gorgeous George without any proof, but you positively revel in it here.

I wouldn't rule out the parents but, without any proof, nor would I go around saying that they did it.

Not weird - its crass hypocrisy. Plus, I get blinded by my admiration of George Galloway.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that the newspapers this morning are reporting that sniffer dogs and ultra violet lights used by British police officers have found traces of blood splattered on the wall of the apartment that Madeleine McCann was snatched from. They are now doing DNA tests to find out if it was the missing 4 year olds blood.

I see that the newspapers this morning are reporting that sniffer dogs and ultra violet lights used by British police officers have found traces of blood splattered on the wall of the apartment that Madeleine McCann was snatched from. They are now doing DNA tests to find out if it was the missing 4 year olds blood.

How long did it take them to do that?!?

Surely the McCanns could have paid for it to be done sooner!

How long did it take them to do that?!?

Surely the McCanns could have paid for it to be done sooner!

Well you would have thought if they went back to their apartment they would have noticed blood splatter, its unlikely someone would go into the room, splatter blood across the walls and clean it up.

Well you would have thought if they went back to their apartment they would have noticed blood splatter, its unlikely someone would go into the room, splatter blood across the walls and clean it up.

I thought I'd heard this morning that this is exactly what the police think has happened. Evidence of an attempt to clean up the blood.

Who the blood belongs to and how long it's been on the wall are surely now the questions to be asked, rather than crass accusations.