Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Heard on the radio this morning the McCann's are unhappy with the way the Portuguese investigation is turning towards them and their pals.

I note the broadsheets (Times and Telegraph) yesterday were rushing to rally around.

Some daft bint in The Times thinks it is ludicrous they are even under suspicion as she can tell by "looking at their faces" that the McCanns are innocent. With this gift she could save the Criminal Justice system a fortune and prove invaluable in the anti-Terrorism stakes.

Edited by Hieronymous_Bosch

I saw a bit on BBC news this morning. They are refusing to be "bullied" out of Portugal until they find her was the quote.

I just cannot take anything that comes out of that man's mouth seriously. He is a bit creepy :unsure:

They are also launching a website to help find missing and abducted children. Kate said" If we can make this world a little more safer, we'll feel we've done our bit". Eh - a tad hypocritical considering you left 3 children alone in an apartment.

They must've won the Lottery last weekend :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Heard on the radio this morning the McCann's are unhappy with the way the Portuguese investigation is turning towards them and their pals.

I note the broadsheets (Times and Telegraph) yesterday were rushing to rally around.

Some daft bint in The Times thinks it is ludicrous they are even under suspicion as she can tell by "looking at their faces" that the McCanns are innocent. With this gift she could save the Criminal Justice system a fortune and prove invaluable in the anti-Terrorism stakes.

Did she really write that? :lol:

Guest Ron Burgundy
I saw a bit on BBC news this morning. They are refusing to be "bullied" out of Portugal until they find her was the quote.

I just cannot take anything that comes out of that man's mouth seriously. He is a bit creepy :unsure:

They are also launching a website to help find missing and abducted children. Kate said" If we can make this world a little more safer, we'll feel we've done our bit". Eh - a tad hypocritical considering you left 3 children alone in an apartment.

They must've won the Lottery last weekend :blink::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He does always look like he has just shat himself a little.

Think they were on GMTV this morning and were asked if they were involved. Quite a cold calculated answer from Mr Mccann, in a question obviously asked to get some sort of reaction. Maybe even show a bit of emotion. The boy is like a robot.

How much is there slush fund up to now?

Did she really write that? :lol:

Yep :lol:

She said anyone who had seen the anguish on their faces couldn't possibly believe they were involved. What naive nonsense.

Note that I am not suggesting they are involved, merely that to exclude them from suspicion based on their demeanour is ludicrous.

He does always look like he has just shat himself a little.

I said early on in this thread that the media worm would turn with this one and it's starting to happen now

They have been very cunning in their use of the media, rightly so in the main, but surely they must have realised that eventually the spotlight would switch to them and their negligence???

Guest Captain Saintsible

Just out of interest, how many of the folk on here who are having a pop at the McCann's have children of their own?

Just out of interest, how many of the folk on here who are having a pop at the McCann's have children of their own?

There are only a few people having a pop at the McCann's and I doubt they've got children of their own. Edit: Ok, Bloobell.

I'm not having a go at them at all. Accusations of negligence have been made and folk must accept them. I'm more having a go at a news reporter who actually thinks that is is acceptable to write that someone should be ruled out of being suspects in an investigation because "you know, they don't look like they would have done it".

Edited by barry lavety is a fat junkie

Guest Ron Burgundy

ahhh so you only post about subjects of which you have a personal connection.

Thats unadulterated shite to suggest if you don't have kids you cannot have an opinion on this.

Sanctamonious fud.

I'm more having a go at a news reporter who actually thinks that is is acceptable to write that someone should be ruled out of being suspects in an investigation because "you know, they don't look like they would have done it".

Exactly. It is utterly irrelevant.

It comes back to the whole middle class thing, which really returns the thread to page 1.