Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

Guest Captain Saintsible
ahhh so you only post about subjects of which you have a personal connection.

Thats unadulterated shite to suggest if you don't have kids you cannot have an opinion on this.

Where did I say any of that? :blink:

I only wanted to know if there was some correlation between those having a pop at the McCanns and whether they had children or not.

Sanctamonious fud.

Oh dear. Sinking to the level of personal internet abuse and foul language. Its very easy to be a hard man whilst sitting behind a PC. :lol:

I see that you're still hurting about the fact that we stayed up and you went down. :lol:

Edited by Captain Saintsible

I only wanted to know if there was some correlation between those having a pop at the McCanns and whether they had children or not.

Why, what difference would that make.

People with or without children know that it is wrong to leave kids alone anywhere :unsure: Surely that is the point?

Guest Ron Burgundy

Oh dear. Sinking to the level of personal internet abuse and foul language. Its very easy to be a hard man whilst sitting behind a PC. :lol:

I see that you're still hurting about the fact that we stayed up and you went down. :lol:

this thread and others, which you have commented on at length have had any number of folk saying they have kids or don't and commenting on the parenting style of this couple without any need for checking again.

I'll live with relegation Mr Sensible after all it's only football. Just because your abuse sashays in wearing velvet gloves does not detract from it's abusive nature. I'm just a little more rudimentary in my modus operandi.

Guest Captain Saintsible
Why, what difference would that make.

People with or without children know that it is wrong to leave kids alone anywhere :unsure: Surely that is the point?

People without children however don't appear to comprehend the anguish the McCanns must be going through.

The fact that they left their kids alone will have undoubtedly made that pain worse. Of course they shouldn't have left their kids alone like that. I've given my criticisms about that on this thread.

But I doubt if there will be many parents who haven't thought back to moments where they themselves were less than perfect in terms of their kids safety.

By my point here is that some folk appear to be unnecessarily vicious and some people are showing themselves as being particularly unpleasant human beings............

Edited by Captain Saintsible

Guest stennyhibee
By my point here is that some folk appear to be unnecessarily vicious and some people are showing themselves as being particularly unpleasant human beings............

Agreed... it's shocking.

Guest Captain Saintsible
this thread and others, which you have commented on at length have had any number of folk saying they have kids or don't and commenting on the parenting style of this couple without any need for checking again.

I'll live with relegation Mr Sensible after all it's only football. Just because your abuse sashays in wearing velvet gloves does not detract from it's abusive nature. I'm just a little more rudimentary in my modus operandi.

Internet hardman. :lol:

Hope you enjoyed Hamilton. Much more of that still to come. :lol:

Guest Ron Burgundy
Internet hardman. :lol:

Hope you enjoyed Hamilton. Much more of that still to come. :lol:

I fail to see how calling you a sanctamonious fud is indicative of an attempt by myself to present myself as a hard man, but by all means continue to talk up my bronsonesque persona.

What an utterly ridiclous notion to propose that people without children cannot understand the feelings of a kidnapped childs parents whilst also proposing that as a parent of an "unkidnapped" child you have a magical key to understand their turmoil.

Seems like a lot of casting and reeling to simply to put across a personal view that some on here are being viscious about this couple but no doubt your personal experience of being on the receiving end of petty internet discussions about child kidnapping offers you an insight unfathomable by Joe Forum.

ps

we had Raith on saturday...a whole two divisions away.

Guest Captain Saintsible
I fail to see how calling you a sanctamonious fud is indicative of an attempt by myself to present myself as a hard man, but by all means continue to talk up my bronsonesque persona.

Because you wouldn't just go up to people in the street in start giving out abuse, would you?

What an utterly ridiclous notion to propose that people without children cannot understand the feelings of a kidnapped childs parents whilst also proposing that as a parent of an "unkidnapped" child you have a magical key to understand their turmoil.

Seems like a lot of casting and reeling to simply to put across a personal view that some on here are being viscious about this couple but no doubt your personal experience of being on the receiving end of petty internet discussions about child kidnapping offers you an insight unfathomable by Joe Forum.

As a parent you go go through loads and loads of worries about your kids. All manner of things of things happen and go wrong that cause you anguish. That's how I can in some way try to understand what the McCanns are going through.

The fact that you appear to think that parents of children who just happen to have not been kidnapped have had no worries, no problems and its all been plain sailing just goes to highlight my point.

That's how I can in some way try to understand what the McCanns are going through.

But you have no idea what the McCanns are feeling about this, any more than any of the rest of us do.

You can't project the idea of a supposed "normal" parent on the McCanns, as you have no idea what their psyche is like, or even if they are innocent of any involvement.

Guest Captain Saintsible
But you have no idea what the McCanns are feeling about this, any more than any of the rest of us do.

You can't project the idea of a supposed "normal" parent on the McCanns, as you have no idea what their psyche is like, or even if they are innocent of any involvement.

I know what you are saying.

But I can understand what's it like to worry about your own children though.

And its highly likely that the McCanns are going through a great deal of worry of their child.

And what is a "normal" parent? My own kids have a lunatic P&B poster for a dad for example. There is something weird about everyone.

Especially you. :lol::P

And what is a "normal" parent? My own kids have a lunatic P&B poster for a dad for example. There is something weird about everyone.

People who are weird are those who have kids ;)

I have nieces, who have the added feature that you can hand them back to their parents and go to the pub whenever you want. :D

Guest Ron Burgundy
Because you wouldn't just go up to people in the street in start giving out abuse, would you?

As a parent you go go through loads and loads of worries about your kids. All manner of things of things happen and go wrong that cause you anguish. That's how I can in some way try to understand what the McCanns are going through.

The fact that you appear to think that parents of children who just happen to have not been kidnapped have had no worries, no problems and its all been plain sailing just goes to highlight my point.

As it would be impossible to have had an ongoing discussion with someone you have just walked up to it's a moot point.

To then attribute a factual resonance to your assumption about what I think of parents is of little value to the debate. I too could draw assumptions but it would not serve to highlight anything other than my assumptions are simply based upon personal predjudice in the exact same way as yours are.

As it hapens, without traipsing back through, I have an inkling that I pretty much agreed with what you were putting across.

Consider your point bolded and highlighted now.

:lol: :lol: how did I get tarred with the MCann bashing brush anyways...I only said he looks like he shat himself a bit in every picture.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

I know what you are saying.

But I can understand what's it like to worry about your own children though.

And its highly likely that the McCanns are going through a great deal of worry of their child.

or guilt?

This McCann media circus is becoming tiresome. Why can't they just accept that Maddie is gone, will never be found and is almost certainly dead? Christ, they have a set of twins to look after.

No, that's what the creche is for :ph34r:

Sanctamonious fud.

That's a fucking laugh!! Ron, you are without doubt the most offensively vitriolic poster on these boards. The way you carry on about religion and Scottish nationalism to name but two of the issues that you've condescended to give us the benefit of your most definitive of opinions is depressing, and for you to come on here to accuse someone else of sanctimony is nothing short of embarrassing.