Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

This has reared it's head again due to the fact that Kate McCann has written a book titled "Madeleine"

The Sun is giving it's readers a taste of the book (6 pages yesterday and today)

Today's front page "I couldn't make love to Gerry"

:blink::blink:

Maybe maddy made a run for it as she was fed up listening to her parents humping every two minutes.

Maybe maddy made a run for it as she was fed up listening to her parents humping every two minutes.

Im sure maddie was involved in plenty of their antics. Hence the maddie blood found in the back seat of the car.

Being a doctor and giving your young daughter an accidental fatal overdose of sleep medicine so you can go out drinking with your wife on holiday, and then cover the whole thing up for fear of being struck off and going to jail?

Yep. I saw an interview a year or so ago with them from Dutch TV where the woman asks him outright if he gave his daughter Calpol to make her sleep. Their reaction left a lot of questions in my head as the body language is quite clearly that of discomfort.

Quick search turned it up.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1404-spying-for-lying-gerry-mccann-s-denial-of-use-of-cold-medicine

The search continues.I am sure the McCanns will take the hunt to Bermuda,Cubs,The Seychelles and other hot spots.They might even pick up a second property with the proceeds from their new book.

A wee bit left and they could they perhaps undergo a lie detector test.